Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bookmark a Threads

superchoward

superchoward

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Please could somebody help me...I’m trying to work out how to bookmark threads for later reference but can’t see any options or work out how to do it. There is the option to ‘watch’ a thread but if the thread is a historic post and not active then I don’t get any alerts and can’t keep track of it.

I’m sure there must be a feature for this and I’m just missing something if somebody could point me in the right direction...

Thanks
Chris

Hello Chris

Hope I can help/or anyone else correct me:

In the app Tapatalk I just tap the „tick“: and get some news.
00598e110bf5ee48e4da9297414956af.jpg

Without tapa I work with these features:
22144cc71a79e7f0beaf0b75b7922d4c.jpg
6665e7ccc9d956c73a4b1ac5db921a32.jpg
Although I haven‘t figure out the last options in this picture.
4c1fc4c8ac46625d0f77e12d6d48b4fd.jpg

Hi Sapto, thanks for your reply. I just use the website not Tapatalk, on the way you show that works well but only on the active threads. If it’s an old post which has useful information in (like how to pitch a Galli awning!) then it doesn’t appear on the flagged list because nobody is replying to the post anymore. Maybe if I just use Firefox to bookmark the page that’s the best way rather than trying to use one of the forum features. Should have thought of that earlier!

Thanks
Chris

Hi Sapto, thanks for your reply. I just use the website not Tapatalk, on the way you show that works well but only on the active threads. If it’s an old post which has useful information in (like how to pitch a Galli awning!) then it doesn’t appear on the flagged list because nobody is replying to the post anymore. Maybe if I just use Firefox to bookmark the page that’s the best way rather than trying to use one of the forum features. Should have thought of that earlier!

Thanks
Chris

Sorry, I missunderstood. However as you say: Best to bookmark directly the site with your browser (although I figured out you always have to log in again?).