Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cadac safari chef 2 HP 2017 - specific hose/regulator needed

G

Glamper Gladys

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
hi all, I've browsed the threads but can't for the life of me find which specific hose and gas regulator I need to buy! I'm ordering the safari chef 2 HP 2 and the connector EN417 so I can connect the small canisters as an option BUT what specific connector do I need to use the HP from a normal gas bottle? (That's the main way we want to use it).

Forgive my ignorance, this is a whole new ball-game and google and all the camping shops online have failed to reveal the specifics :/ Am I missing something? Is there just some generic thing I need to get?

The safari chef 2 is currently on offer at 84.15 in go outdoors but their site is dire (and inaccurate if you read people's reviews!)

It's the LP version that uses a normal gas bottle - just checked and that is £84 on Go Outdoors so I assume that's what you mean?

You need this kit to use the gas bottle. Ordered all 3 bits from BBQ World and it all works as it should.

http://www.bbqworld.co.uk/m/cadac/cadac-camping-gaz-regulator.asp
Thank you so much @Lewis ! Yes, you're right it's the LP that runs from a normal bottle, my error, I should've asked here before spending hours searching! I've ordered the lot from bbqworld, less hassle :) much appreciated :)

Back