Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali coast

Enjoy your new arrival and have a lovely trip.

good for you Martin - enjoy. I think you will get lots of requests for photos of a Coast! :D

Hey Martin
congrats !!!!
early delivery??
that means mine"s up next ....wheeeeee
wil visit the garage tomorrow for an update
cheers
Peter

Good morning Peter , yes unexpected early delivery . Maybe today or tomorow we ho and get her . I thought our cali would be on the same transport but i gues it's about having luck . Anyway i think yours will turn up any day know . All it has to do know is stop raining so we can go camping . Hope to hear from you soon

It looks fantastic. The Coast is such a great option - the advantages of the Ocean without the electric roof. I think it would be very popular here in the UK if it was available. Hope you are out in it this weekend!

It looks fantastic. The Coast is such a great option - the advantages of the Ocean without the electric roof. I think it would be very popular here in the UK if it was available. Hope you are out in it this weekend!
Hi , i think the coast edition is a good idea . It makes it affordable to many people now , ok it's not high spec but you can add on . We took de nightheater etc and still we pay less than the ocean . Anyway i hope the weather clears up a bit here so we can get out & about .

Nice ,to where is the first trip gonna be ...?
We are in the UK / Wales at the moment .
Back in Belgium by the 30th.

I think it will be les 2 caps - boulonge to start with . Then we can see what we need to do different next time ; )

Welcome and congrats! I just got my T6 Ocean (also in white) just a few weeks ago. It's a car you will never regret buying and will enjoy for a long time, everytime you take it to the road.
I heard, per year, there are about 300 Cali's sold in Belgium. A number that - in my opinion- will increase in the future.

Welcome and congrats! I just got my T6 Ocean (also in white) just a few weeks ago. It's a car you will never regret buying and will enjoy for a long time, everytime you take it to the road.
I heard, per year, there are about 300 Cali's sold in Belgium. A number that - in my opinion- will increase in the future.
Hi , 300 ... Could be . We don't get to see many californias on our roads . People tend to say " to expensive & to small " We do see many many many big campers about . For my girlfriend & me the coast is what we need , easy daily run about en always ready to go at a moments notice Tomorow is d-day ... We take delivery @16h continental time . Whooooopieeee

Mmm I think ye's to busy enjoying...;-)
Hallo : ) <- that's the biggest smile ever , should say enough . We love the cali , it's a super van to drive . I wouldn't go back to an ordinary car for love nor money . We are going to boulogne this week end and sleep in our cali and then see what we need to do different . If you want ask my mobile nr on vw phlips and i will come show the cali + your place ? Any more news when yours will arrive ?

Yeah Martin thougt so...:)
I saw youre cali in the "delivery zone" off the showroom and Willem Jan showed me it
just to know what to expect..;-)Nice car to say the least...
Mine is still on" internal transport" but delivery date of 30th june wil not be met..
Hope to get it next week thow....
I was planning to go to the rock werhter festival with it , but glad I got my old car to do it
All the rain made the parking into a giant mud pool so it would be a shame to take my new
cali there to be hounest...
Also I look on my "work shedual" I also see that the next 2 weekends after that I am on weekend shift ...so the first camping trip won't be untill 22 juli....:(:(:(

Yeah Martin thougt so...:)
I saw youre cali in the "delivery zone" off the showroom and Willem Jan showed me it
just to know what to expect..;-)Nice car to say the least...
Mine is still on" internal transport" but delivery date of 30th june wil not be met..
Hope to get it next week thow....
I was planning to go to the rock werhter festival with it , but glad I got my old car to do it
All the rain made the parking into a giant mud pool so it would be a shame to take my new
cali there to be hounest...
Also I look on my "work shedual" I also see that the next 2 weekends after that I am on weekend shift ...so the first camping trip won't be untill 22 juli....:(:(:(
Werchter swim festival ! I wouldn't want to go in a brand new cali . There's a other cali t6 driving round in ostend ( konterdam ) nice 1 also . Keep me posted about yours .

Back