Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Internal Lights

DrJuanKerr

DrJuanKerr

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I find the internal LED white lights in the "bedroom" a bit harsh. I wonder if I can buy replacement/ alternate bulbs with a warm white light instead?
Is this possible?
Thanks

When you say bedroom. do you mean the pop top?

If so they are dimmable, just keep your finger on the button.

Downstairs. Particularly the ones in the doorway and over the cooker
Thanks for replying :)

o_O. Having read the manual [which was really great fun. Not!] there were no instructions how to gain access to the interior bulbs. Does anyone know how to gain access to the bulbs to facilitate changing them pls?

I find the internal LED white lights in the "bedroom" a bit harsh. I wonder if I can buy replacement/ alternate bulbs with a warm white light instead?
Is this possible?
Thanks
Indeed, they kill the evening ambiance, no? I've removed the plastic covers of all spotlights except the big central one (just clipse them out with a knife), cut some filters out of a plastic orange sleeve, and put them at the back of the cover. Now I got a very cozy warm light, almost like candlelight. The central bright white one is just for cooking.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/thread...-seasons-all-purpose-t6-ocean-interior.25087/

Auberg-ine storage net ceiling downlight.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed, they kill the evening ambiance, no? I've removed the plastic covers of all spotlights (except the big central one), cut some filters out of a plastic orange sleeve, and put them at the back of the cover. Now I got a very cozy warm light, almost like candlelight. The central bright white one is just for cooking.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/thread...-seasons-all-purpose-t6-ocean-interior.25087/

View attachment 38889

How did you remove the plastic covers? I don't want to damage them. I don't suppose you have a photo of the "plastic orange sleeve?
Cheers

How did you remove the plastic covers? I don't want to damage them. I don't suppose you have a photo of the "plastic orange sleeve?
Cheers
The 'filter' I got from a cellophane sheet that came as a protection for ink cartridges, but you could also use e.g. some of those cheap plastic document maps.
The covers you can clip out at the straight side:

PVC mappen.jpg IMG_3420.jpg IMG_E3424.jpg

Last edited:
Auberg-ine, I gave you a:thanksn "I like that" icon. I really wish i was able to give a "Oh my God. You are amazing take my first born daughter as your own" icon.