Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali novice

I

Ianantking

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all - Just acquired a 2015 Ocean and finding my way around it! Stupidly I can't find the tool kit or the circuit breakers. Can anyone help? I'm not very technically-minded so might be overlooking something basic. Ian from Bournemouth.

Hi all - Just acquired a 2015 Ocean and finding my way around it! Stupidly I can't find the tool kit or the circuit breakers. Can anyone help? I'm not very technically-minded so might be overlooking something basic. Ian from Bournemouth.
Toolkit is screwed to the rear of the bench seat.
Fuses are in three places.
In the engine bay, under F/N seat and in middle of central console behind drinks holder.
You may not be technical but trust me the manual is worth a read to avoid damaging things.
enjoy

Oh! And welcome

Mike

If you are looking for the 240v ' circuit breaker' RCD it is in the rear cupboard above the shelf over the gas bottle.

seems anwsers are given so only thing for me say is , welcome!

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
If you don't read the T5 Handbook then there is a Suppliment for the California which is a definite must.

Thanks for the info and the welcomes guys. I have been reading the manual and the supplement but the stowage compartment on the bench seat is quite well disguised and I couldn't t see it at first. I have located the fuses and circuit breakers so I am nearly there!!! Cheers.

Back