Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Accessories

DavidKeith

DavidKeith

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi folks, I'm looking for wheel bolt covers as the bolts are looking a bit rusty. I'm also looking for a three fold mattress for the lower bed. I've looked at VW's online brochure but can't find anything. I would like to see a photograph of these at least before making a purchase. Any help would be appreciated!

Just noticed, although the url says upstairs, it does take you to the downstairs topper...

Or Comfortz Leisure make a very good folding memory foam mattress for the lower bed. Solves the hard ridge of the seat back very well.

Alan

Or Comfortz Leisure make a very good folding memory foam mattress for the lower bed. Solves the hard ridge of the seat back very well.

Alan
Thanks for that but I'm really looking for the actual VW parts as they are covering the cost. I just can't seem to find them anywhere!

Contact Nick at the club shop, he ordered some genuine parts in for us and had them delivered to our door.

I don't think you can fit the comfort mattress unless it is ordered at time of delivery, you will need the Comfortz, Brandrup or Zonesleep

I don't think you can fit the comfort mattress unless it is ordered at time of delivery, you will need the Comfortz, Brandrup or Zonesleep
Ah... that explains why I can't find it then. thanks for getting back to me.

I may be wrong, as above it might be worth calling Nick for the part number and a quote

Back