Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Beach Heritage Red Edition

Looks great, any chance of some photos of the inside to show room with and without the stove and water bottles in place ? please

OK will do when I have it as these photos are when I went down to try it out. May have a few more though will look.

Don't take this as a offence you are doing great adding afthermarket options to your Cali , but may i advise to invest in some mats .
I've noticed in your pictures you have no mats in the cabin area and none in the rear.
Maybe you do have them but not used them , did you allready spent the night in your precious ? (If not ...time to do so;)) Those floor rails feel very cold on your feet sitting in the rear on a cold night when they are not coverd by a carpet.

Don't take this as a offence you are doing great adding afthermarket options to your Cali , but may i advise to invest in some mats .
I've noticed in your pictures you have no mats in the cabin area and none in the rear.
Maybe you do have them but not used them , did you allready spent the night in your precious ? (If not ...time to do so;)) Those floor rails feel very cold on your feet sitting in the rear on a cold night when they are not coverd by a carpet.

No offence taken: :)

It has the factory Carpet in the front but I have not yet decided on the rear carpet as the wife said leave as is. However I will be getting the Brandrup item before the Cali Club meet in March at Highlands End which will probably be the first sleep in the van.

Front Factory Carpet with Heel pad:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/attachments/20180125_152840-jpg.29430/

I was looking at one of those. Does it 'rock' due to it being being mounted to one floor rail?
I feel it might need packers at each corner, the same height as the floor rail. If it wobbles that would nark me.

I think they look great but I'm not convinced I would use the sink much. One with just a single hob would be better for me.

Actually I agree but if I can have both it will work for me (Hob inside locating on table lug when in use.)

I want to protect my bonnet from stone chips I have already got one to repair! Who thinks this looks OK:

bonnetbra.jpg

Oh dear! I don’t think that looks good at all IMO.
If you are concerned about chips, you can have the bonnet wrapped in clear? It’s impossible to see and does a decent job for protection. Alternatively, take the bonnet off once every few years and get it re-sprayed. It’s a small panel!

I want to protect my bonnet from stone chips I have already got one to repair! Who thinks this looks OK:

View attachment 29563
A word of advice buddy..
That will sweat your paint in the summer and stay damp in the winter!!
Not good for the paint at all..
coming from experience I would stay well away
Just my opinion . we have totally different tastes in styling so if you like it make sure you do remove it often :)

I just measured my van for one of those nano pods, behind the passenger seat. Not enough room with the 'blanket box' in mine.

I have a clear film on my bonnet to protect it from stone chips. Works very well and still retains the original looks. Why spoil the look of your van an as stated those things you put on rub, damage the paintwork and help rust form over time.

what are those things sticking up for?
not that i'm getting one.

If you´re going for a ´Bonnet Bra´ I would get the full one instead of the half one.
The half ones tend to harbour a lot of sing behind them.

They have a soft flees underneath.
They´re only about 50 quid. You could try one.

Took me ages to " Recover " the paintwork when I tried one for 6 months.
Stone chips have been minimal after 3 yrs and significant milage.