Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Beach Heritage Red Edition

Correct

Why they didn’t plumb it up to the normal vents around the van is beyond me. Would have made more sense

It's looking great! Back from page 1, and a year ago, is that the black moulding that goes on the door?

Its original VW Parts from any VW Parts Dept. Prices vary depending on Dealer....

N/S B-Pillar moulding 7E0853093B2ZZ £28.51

Yes if the square one is also factory (thought it was) no idea what the questioner was asking for a while I assumed it was extra !

I have to say I think the Black plastics look better than the light grey. No offence intended.

Ah cool. Are the black bits on the B pillar just decals or painted? I had a look at an Ocean but it was tough to tell. I'm hoping to do the same if my Beach ever gets delivered!

3 grilles. One in the footwell is the input for the heater and 2 grilles on the b pillar are output. I think.View attachment 29613 View attachment 29614

Yep, I meant the grille on the drivers side footwell (as per pic 2 in your post). Is that a factory install? Just intrigued as my Beach (with the factory parking heater) doesn't have that vent / intake, just the ones on the pillar.

Just realised though I have:
Webasto thermo top evo
Eberspacher Airtronic M
which might explain it?

Last edited:
Id be interested to know the difference between mine and the 'RED' edition, up to know its the wheels and the chrome pack from what i can see.
Gazellio, ill bow down to your knowledge on this one....

Without seeing your Ocean its hard to tell but I think its just Top of Range lights/Grille/Chrome Packs/Gen6 Wheels/Fully Loaded/Red Badges/Red Pop Top/Red Premium Dashboard/Etc may be more but I have not seen one in the flesh but the features list on the price board in my photo is long!

You're doing a fantastic job so envious maybe a lower splitter and fog lights next ;)

Without seeing your Ocean its hard to tell but I think its just Top of Range lights/Grille/Chrome Packs/Gen6 Wheels/Fully Loaded/Red Badges/Red Pop Top/Red Premium Dashboard/Etc may be more but I have not seen one in the flesh but the features list on the price board in my photo is long!

Cheers Gazellio. I've got the red pop top and the gloss red comfort dash with all the toys (apparently there is even a microphone in the cab so that you dont have to shout to people in the back..?!) the grille looks the same so its just the wheels and chrome, plus red badge. Might badge it up an get it back across the water for some profit haha. Joking, i love it too much.

Although remember he's going to get it lowered so not too big a splitter :Depressed ;):Depressed;)

:agreed but not the VW one there are better ones out there I think they are too boyish :Stig if you know what I mean and it looks like it's just been stuck on the T6 as an afterthought just needs that little bit of styling at the front ABT do a good one :thumb

Yes I am going to get the RED badges think I have sourced them, then its just lower grille/foglights. I am not sure you can change the lower grille without replacing whole bumper though...

Stuart said:
Although remember he's going to get it lowered so not too big a splitter :Depressed ;):Depressed;)
:agreed but not the VW one there are better ones out there I think they are too boyish :Stig if you know what I mean and it looks like it's just been stuck on the T6 as an afterthought just needs that little bit of styling at the front ABT do a good one :thumb

I said I AM NOT going to get it lowered keep up ;)

Looks like the correct fogs are the thin ones that fit in my existing bumper just need the fogs version of the grille mesh and an auto electrician!

Spec would seem to be the same as Ocean with some having different factory options to others as you would expect.

The most expensive one at Euro 97000:

oceanblue.jpg

description
Vehicle No .: 3695.
Media:
Navigation Discover Media Plus, touch screen display, MP3 audio system, external audio input (AUX), iPod® / iPhone® / Android interface, USB interface, hands-free system, voice control, telephone preparation with Bluetooth.
Comfort:
Insulation glass, electric seat adjustment for drivers with memory, LED headlights, auxiliary heating with remote control, mirror electrically folding, 230V socket, automatic interior dimming mirror, LED daytime running lights, premium multifunction display, coolbox, fog lamps with cornering light, headlight washer (SRA), side blind, climate headlining, lumbar support / Lumbar support, coming home / leaving home, elec. Mirror heated, ISOFIX child seat attachment, central locking with remote control, 12V socket, allergen filter, Climatronic, paint glass, swivel seat (s), tachometer, rear roller blind, center armrest, pollen filter, sliding window, Servotronic.

Assistance systems:
automatic distance control ACC and environmental monitoring system Front Assist with city emergency brake assistant / function, lane change assistant, highbeam light assist, park pilot system, reversing camera, fatigue detection / attentiveness assistant, downhill assistant, hill start assist, rain sensor.

Exterior:
AHK detachable, 18-inch alloy wheels, bike carrier, winter tires.

Transmission:
DSG (direct shift gearbox).

Upholstery:
Alcantara / leather, beige.

Interior:
leather steering wheel, paddles on the steering wheel, multifunction steering wheel.

Safety:
Adaptive chassis control DCC, dynamic suspension, differential lock, electronic differential lock (EDS), front passenger airbag deactivation, head airbag system.

Others:
Waste water tank, bed, stove / cooker, smoking package, accident free.
2 Original Volkswagen rubber foot mats "Heavy Duty" in titanium black (accessory pack), bed extension with comfort sleeping pad (Beach: bed widening including storage compartment), turn signals on the side in chrome look with Bulli badge and chrome trim (front, side and rear), Camping GAZ Bottle (2,8 kg) First loading of the gas bottle container in the rear bumper, digital sound package "DYNAUDIO" for California: 4 high-toners, 3 mid-range, 4 woofers, 1 11-channel amplifier, 3-part carpet in the cab, passenger compartment and trunk Color: moonrock, fuel tank with 80 l tank volume, magnetic flashlight, awning in black (housing and rail), net storage in the rise opening of the roof bed, 2nd drawer in the seat instead of through-loading, passenger car version up to 5 seats, wheel bolts,lockable, gooseneck lamp (LED) pluggable for 12 V socket - pack, SD card (Western Europe), special installations by "Customized Solution" (production location H2), special installations by "Customized Solution" (production location H33), lockable, lockable, Installation roof electrohydraulic, in body color with 2 side and a bow window, bellows in Glacier Blue, all-steel body, self-supporting and partially galvanized, rear window with double glazing, unheatable, and rear window mopping system, hinges for rear door / hatch in normal execution, sliding door guide, concealed, underbody protection, Laminated front glass in all-glass, left-hand drive, Tire Mobility Set: 12-volt compressor and tire sealant, total permitted weight 3.080 kg, brake lining wear indicator,LED taillights, darkened, for vehicles with tailgate, 2 removable Einlegeboeden in the storage cabinet, 2 blackout blinds for the