Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - 0 Days To Go

Re: Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - Book Tickets Online Now

i am away to lemans classic then on hols in France .have a blast guys .

Jeanpatrick said:
Sorry if this has been asked before but what time do we need to leave on Sunday?

Jean, good news ... Normal checkout time is 11.00am however if you are on the rally field you can stay until late afternoon.

Thank you

We are heading over to Brean Splash which is opposite the campsite, anyone else going with kids this is a great afternoon out and should be reasonably quiet on a Sunday afternoon http://www.breansplash.com/

bournemouthbeach said:
Afternoon All

Didn't know where to post so will be on here and 'Leg Power'

was thinking about some sort of ride out on Road/MTB over the weekend?? If anyone is interested, Maybe Sat?

Cheers

Shaun

Any more news on this Shaun?

We may be interested in a ride out, nothing long distance mind you, do you have anywhere in mind?

I did suggest a 'ride in' by meeting somewhere at say 1400 hours maybe in Weston Super Mare and coordinating a convoy into the Warren Farm site for 1600 hours - unfortunately we have to leave in the evening to be at a wedding the next day although i personally would love to stay for breakfast!! :(

No one commented so assume they didn't like this idea so happy to meet folk at the park!

We have had a mad rush on bookings over the past 48 hours and now all 85 Electric pitches are sold out.

We do have plenty of standard pitches left at £24 for the whole weekend.

Around 125 Cali's now booked, this could be a record :thumb :clap

Wow 125 booked is amazing - there will surely be another burst of booking nearer the date.

Also amazing how many people are booking electric for a weekend - either no-one trusts their batteries, or we are all addicted to kettles, toasters, hair dryers, hair straighteners, laptops - delete as appropriate.

T

I have booked a standard pitch I think I can manage for two nights without electric :thumb
I am looking forward to meeting more experienced owners for some friendly advise.

126 calis now. I thought I'd better book my place !

teeboy said:
Wow 125 booked is amazing - there will surely be another burst of booking nearer the date.

Also amazing how many people are booking electric for a weekend - either no-one trusts their batteries, or we are all addicted to kettles, toasters, hair dryers, hair straighteners, laptops - delete as appropriate.

T
Sorry T cannot delete anything, add TV DVD player and coffee machine on instructions from her indoors :crazy
Ron.

Sorry Andy full up :laugh2 :laugh2

Calikev said:
Sorry Andy full up :laugh2 :laugh2

Very funny Kev, you owe me a refund then !!

Whoop, we're on. Didn't think we'd make as away in Europe, how've managed to get an earlier ferry. How's that for dedication?
On the ferry note, we're on the Cherbourg to Portsmouth arriving at 22:45 on Thursday night before COTF. Anyone know of a late night check in / stopover somewhere between Portsmouth & Somerset to grab some zzz's. Home is in Wirral so no point heading back north just for the night?
Thanks folks. :thumb

Jasper25 said:
Whoop, we're on. Didn't think we'd make as away in Europe, how've managed to get an earlier ferry. How's that for dedication?
On the ferry note, we're on the Cherbourg to Portsmouth arriving at 22:45 on Thursday night before COTF. Anyone know of a late night check in / stopover somewhere between Portsmouth & Somerset to grab some zzz's. Home is in Wirral so no point heading back north just for the night?
Thanks folks. :thumb

Got your booking - thanks

There are not many places near Portsmouth with a late check in, the best thing to do is go back in to departures as you are allowed to stop there overnight and use the facilities, you will be not alone as always a good few motorhomes will be parked up there.

Ok Martin, thank you. Didn't think of that one!

Excellant, thanks again Martin. Not bothered about ammenties judging by the COTF site I can brush up then
Many thanks.

Is there any standard pitches left?

Yes there are around 75 standard pitches left :thumb

Just had our 5th booking from the continent .. Look forward to seeing you again calibusje :thumb

Just booked a standard pitch but would like to go on stand by for an EHU if at all possible please.

Really looking forward to our first ever Caifornia meet, been to Brean Sands many a time in the past, it has a glorious beach there :upsidedown

Standard Pitch just booked
Cali Beach ... 2 x Adults , 1 x child. , 1 Cocker spaniel and 1 x jack Russell
Travelling down from Leeds :bananadance

Must be all this sunshine, we have just booked too, 2 adults and 3 kids and 2 border terriers travelling down from Newcastle in our T4 Westy

VW Meet virgins also :eek:

Great to see so many new faces booking :thumb