Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - 0 Days To Go

Re: Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - Book Tickets Online Now

Zebedee said:
Martin have sent you an email re COTF and getting the girls together. Anyone else going with girls around 12 years ish?

I am looking at possibly doing some craft stuff for kids eg bunting making etc or crispy cake making (yes I do this for my job at school)....anyone insterested?
Zebedee

Great idea, thanks for offering - I have dropped you an email

We can make it now, looking forward to our first ever Cali meet :clap

We are looking forward to comparing blisters on our paintwork with others :lol:

I too am looking forward to seeing all those Cali's in 1 place will it be the biggest meet
The club has had :?:

Just booked, :D had to de conflict other events. Really enjoyed last year and looking forward to a new location :clap if there are any electric pitches that come available would like to upgrade :lol:
Are there any t shirts for this years event?

AlternativeKim said:
I too am looking forward to seeing all those Cali's in 1 place will it be the biggest meet

Yes definately. Last year we had just over 100 I believe.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Hopefully going to be able to get there for a day visit???.......too many things going on.

PLEASE NOTE ONLINE BOOKING FOR COTF WILL FINISH MIDNIGHT ON SUN 6TH JULY
if you haven't booked and still intend on coming then you will have to pay on the gate.
Thanks

Andy said:
AlternativeKim said:

Yes definately. Last year we had just over 100 I believe.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy it looks like I better get the camera charged :thumb

Just like last year, if you have any second hand items you want to sell just bring them along and you can leave them at the club stand on Saturday morning for people to view.

Zebedee - I think the craft stuff is a great idea

Also....
Will anyone there be selling the proper bike racks, and if so, how much fitted - I'd be quite keen to buy one and get it fitted while at COTF if I can afford it!

Same for the Zonesleep lower mattress topper - I'm not sure if I'm better buying in advance, or if I can just buy down there?

Hi if you give Steve in parts at SMG a call he will give you a price and make sure he has some with him for cotf. Remember if you become a VIP you will save 10% with SMG that's about £45
Just on the bike rack. His tel no is 01403 581242.
You can either buy a ZoneSleep topper from the online shop or wait until cotf as ZoneSleep will be there.

Zebedee said:
Martin have sent you an email re COTF and getting the girls together. Anyone else going with girls around 12 years ish?

I am looking at possibly doing some craft stuff for kids eg bunting making etc or crispy cake making (yes I do this for my job at school)....anyone insterested?
Zebedee
this sounds a great idea Zebedee. I'm happy to help out as needed? We'll be there with our 3 kids too (although they are a bit younger than yours)...

maui2512 said:
Zebedee said:

Zebedee
this sounds a great idea Zebedee. I'm happy to help out as needed? We'll be there with our 3 kids too (although they are a bit younger than yours)...

We will be there with a 12 year old girl and a 10 year old boy :D

COTF - SMG Accessories

As COTF is fast approaching, if there is anything that you specifically would like us to bring then please contact Steve or Adam I our parts department ASAP so that we can get everything organised and bring it down with us.

Cheers

Is a day visit, ie 'no sleepover' still ok with the site?

Sat day visitors are fine :thumb

You caught me out tony :laugh2 they will have rcd's :laugh2
Joking apart they are in their own little area :thumb

All done Ben. £8 to pay on the day :thumb

Good Morning

I have a standard pitch already booked, can I upgrade to one of the hook up pitches please?

If you could let me know
Regards
Chris

All done Chris. £10 to pay on the day
Cheers kev :thumb

Sorry for the late reply I have been asked by a member about day visitors on sat you are more than welcome down for the day but please make it after 10.00 o'clock there will be separate parking for day visitors and no charge.
Thanks

Are there any hook up pitches left please :?: as we would love to come to our first meet.