Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - 0 Days To Go

Re: Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - Book Tickets Online Now

We are at Brean Sands this weekend, :p Great loaction for anyone with kids as so much to do and the beach is totally amazing.

Looking forward to coming back in July and seeing Cali's taking over the campsite

Bet it is lovely over there today Bluebell, try and get a few pictures for us

Also we are up to 99 Cali's now booked ... who is going to be 100!

Martin said:
Bet it is lovely over there today Bluebell, try and get a few pictures. for us

Also we are up to 99 Cali's now booked ... who is going to be 100!

:thumb :thumb :thumb

Along with the Cali, kombi and vango's we will also be taking a selection of alloy wheels with us to COTF. We have lots of 16" and 17" alloy wheels and tyres, new and used that we're taking, as well as some delivery mileage 17" winter tyre set ups with us. I also have lots of single 16" wheel, steel and tyres, if anyone needs to replace stolen items. I will try and list what I'm taking beforehand. If you are after anything in particular please send me a message.

I do not intend bringing anything back so there will be deals to be done, again we can agree this by PM beforehand :thumb

We Have just bought a 2012 Cali. The first three nights were in the rain in Wales and all was fine. The next two nights were in Bath with three wriggling grand children under ten up top - tiring but fun. We now want to come to Calis on the Farm but will have two teenage grandchildren staying that weekend. Could we bring two tiny tents for them to pitch beside us and pay for four?

Hi Sally that's not a problem providing you don't need electric we can easily fit you and your family in :thumb

Hi Folks we'll be there with our full range and plenty of bargains to be had - I'll post a full breakdown and pricing list shortly. I'm guessing we'll do a pre-order service as we did last year too for anyone who's interested.

Should be a great weekend - I can't wait :D

Cheers all,
Nick

Hello everybody we will be attending cotf this year we will be bringing plenty of ZoneSleep toppers and our brand new products ie. The worktop protectors,fantastic box pillows and internal thermal screens.We will be offering discounts on the day especially if paying in cash
Look forward to seeing you all.

Here we go folks :thumb
COTF 2014 Cash price list – credit and debit card payment available for a fee.
Pre order now and collect on the day! – 01246 825873

Our new 2014 Awning Kit for the California or Fiamma f45 New features include – 2 x large windows with blinds, awning skirting (to reduce drafts) additional Velcro attachments to secure around the vertical poles + the ability to open the front up as and additional canopy – doubling the size of the roll out awning. £320

Cali-Topper compact –
With windows £210 – minus windows £160 – Grey and black available.
Roofless with windows – to use whilst roof bars are fitted - £250

Cabin mattress topper – Memory foam -£90 – Standard foam £70
1” memory foam roof mattress toppers - £75
Complete Replacement Roof mattress – 2” memory foam £120.
External thermal windscreen cover - £90
Beach cabin mattress full width 2” memory foam £150 – Grey or Black
Memory foam seat pads for the deck chairs £20
Parcel shelf cover /protector £50

If there is anything else you require just drop us a call! ;-)

I'll kick of an additional thread too so this one doesn't get lost :thumb

Booked at last (no need to remind me again Kev :) )

Looks like I might need to bring some cash :)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Just booked - looking forward to putting faces to names !

I see that Kenwood UK are attending and I wondered whether it would be possible to organise the following, for those of us who have the Kenwood SatNav/Media centre:

1. A lecture/discussion on some of the less obvious features of what is a very complex bit of kit. I am sure there are some aspects of which I am totally unaware - and as with all such stuff the manual is pants !

2. Assistance with a software update. It would help if Kenwood could bring along a few examples of the relevant media with the download already on to assist in what I gather is quite a complicated process.

Hope something can be sorted as long there is sufficient interest .

Thanks to all those that have already booked. We have 4 hook up pitches remaining and unlimited standard pitches.

We want to come to COTF but we are travelling down from Liverpool area on Friday afternoon, we are worried we may not arrive until 10pm. What is the latest we can check in please?

TY

Sheila

Hi 10.00 will be fine I would say 10.30 latest on Friday night :thumb

Hi!

Coming down on my own with the kids. First meet too. Hoping there will be some others doing the same! Like you Olympian Blue, we are coming a long way, but might sneak the kids out of school early :)

Thats fine, anyone who thinks they might arrive after 10.30pm please email us and we can give you some more information on what to do.

yes, we have same problem , it is only 3.5 hours on a good run from Liverpool to Brean but its a Friday night and one of the lads is playing football until 5.30pm, we will then head straight down.

The whole family is looking forward to it though, it will be our first ever VW meet :clap

We are VW meet virgins also :bananadance

logyk said:

I see that Kenwood UK are attending and I wondered whether it would be possible to organise the following, for those of us who have the Kenwood SatNav/Media centre:

1. A lecture/discussion on some of the less obvious features of what is a very complex bit of kit. I am sure there are some aspects of which I am totally unaware - and as with all such stuff the manual is pants !

2. Assistance with a software update. It would help if Kenwood could bring along a few examples of the relevant media with the download already on to assist in what I gather is quite a complicated process.

I'll be there all day Saturday -

Feel free to grab me and I go through everything with you - I carry everything needed and can update software etc no problems!

I hope someone's booked sunshine!!!!

Kenwood UK said:

""Feel free to grab me and I go through everything with you - I carry everything needed and can update software etc no problems! ""

Now if we could only persuade VW to make such an offer. :headbang :lol:

Kenwood UK said:
logyk said:

I'll be there all day Saturday -

Feel free to grab me and I go through everything with you - I carry everything needed and can update software etc no problems!

I hope someone's booked sunshine!!!!

Brilliant !!!!

It is service like this that helps to build a solid brand following - well done.

See you on the Saturday of the meet.

i would like to do this too if you have time

we have had problems getting the maps updated on the kenwood

Afternoon All

Didn't know where to post so will be on here and 'Leg Power'

was thinking about some sort of ride out on Road/MTB over the weekend?? If anyone is interested, Maybe Sat?

Cheers

Shaun

Wouldn't it be great to meet up enroute somewhere so the bulk of people can arrive at the same time to extend the weekend - maybe the services or Weston Super Mare and park along the promenade?? OR meet on the beach at Brean Sands??? Sadly we are leaving in the evening to get back for a wedding the next day

I read somewhere there may be a convoy leaving from the campsite to somewhere on Sunday afternoon ?