Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - 0 Days To Go

Re: Cali's on the Farm 2014 - Book Now !

Just booked also, 2 adults + 2 dogs, we came to COTF as day vistors last year when it was in Sussex as potential buyers and we got so much good information from members to help us with our purchase, much better than going to a dealer.

We cant wait until July :bananadance

Just a quick question do I need to book now if I want hook up :?:

Still hook ups left but it is first come - first served, so if you need electric I would book sooner rather than later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you for the quick reply :thumb I will book tonight :thumb

This sounds fantastic and I hope we can get our new 'White' Camper in time - is it possible to pay by Direct Debit Transfer or is Paypal the only method?

Site, location and entertainment looks brilliant and to share a couple of days with like-minded people is a real bonus!!

Well done organisers! :clap

is it possible to pay by Direct Debit Transfer or is Paypal the only method?

Usually if you select 'paypal' but don't have a paypal account, you can normally find a link to just use a debit card via paypal's secure servers.

Yes that's correct you should be able to choose the option to pay with a debit card at the bottom
I think PayPal let you pay 10 times before insisting you sign up.

It will be touch and go if we get our new camper in time but if it comes we would still like to come down for the day on Friday and talk to other owners. Sadly we won't be able to stay due to a wedding we need to attend on the Saturday (blow!)

I think next year will be right for us which is a shame since the site is only about an hour and half away from our home!

We are currently looking for doing a short Cali convoy before we all leave on Sunday, the last one we did had around 20 vans and caused chaos on Cowfold :lol:

It would be good if we can beat that record and it would make a good video/photo opportunity.

2012 Convoy - Blacklands Farm to SMG Cowfold

Maybe on the beach :thumb

I may be totally wrong, but I would have thought that (for future years) the first weekend of the school holidays might not be the best time for COTF.

Pretty much everybody I know (including me unfortunately) has a holiday booked at this time, so this may reduce the numbers.

Simon

Yes in an ideal world but when you have to spend 6 months looking for a suitable location and a site that is willing to take us on and avoiding other events it's not easy

Sorry! Rather you than me, but given the success of the last meet, I'm sure it's all worthwhile!

Simon

State schools in England break up around 24th July this year so if we had it for this week most people with kids would be on their summer holiday already, also the majority of campsites do not allow rally's in school holidays.

Some great reviews on Trip Advisor for Warren Farm: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Revi ... gland.html

Also if you don't fancy cooking when you arrive on Friday night, they now offer take away Pizza on site!

Homemade 12” pizza with a rich tomato sauce, mozzarella and loaded with tasty toppings:

Margherita
Cheese & Sliced Tomato £6.25

BBQ Chicken
BBQ sauce, Chicken, Bacon & Onion £7.50

Meat Feast
Pepperoni, Ham & Spicy Beef £7.50

Hawaiian
Ham & Pineapple £7.25

Pepperoni
Slices of Pepperoni £7.25

Vegetarian
Chopped Peppers, Sliced Onion & Mushrooms £7.25

We've just booked - can't wait!

Yes, we are coming.

Terry , Sue and Darcy the dog.

We have just booked . this is our first gathering in the United Kingdom

:hello

Hi Sven glad you can make our meeting we do have another 4 Belgium members coming over to join us it will be a great get together :thumb

Kev. How many booked up for COTF 2014? Over 75 the last time I saw. Thanks.

We are upto 80 I think :thumb we need to beat last year :thumb

Collecting our California in May :bananadance

We have booked for the meet already and are travelling down from Scotland, anyone else coming from this neck of the woods?

Can we book in for one day? Great to be part of the big event even just for a day!

That is fine but I am afraid you will still need to book for two nights due to the way the campsite are charging us for the weekend.

Just confirmed booking - whey hay! staying just for the day but hopeful to meet loads of people and soak up the knowledge!! :D

What time are most folk arriving?

Any guitar players/musicians present??

Best wishes

Julian