Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm - T-Shirts - Pre-order

Status
Not open for further replies.
My other half has decided he'd like one too. If you do by any chance have a mans 38" chest available, then please put it to one side! If you don't, then you don't!
Cheers!

Rozzie50 said:
My other half has decided he'd like one too. If you do by any chance have a mans 38" chest available, then please put it to one side! If you don't, then you don't!
Cheers!

I'll see what I can do... Will check and let you know.

Looks like he's a medium.

Rgds
M

Rozzie50 said:
Cheers!

All sorted Roz :thumb

SimplyDubs said:
Rozzie50 said:
Cheers!

All sorted Roz :thumb

Thank you! :hello :clap

OK... First person over to pick up their shirts... And massive, massive apologies to Edwatters!

I've managed to leave his beloved's shirt at home..! No excuse... Purely lack of checking on my part.

I'll sort it out by post once I get home.

Now I've double checked and am pretty sure the rest are all here... But we'll see ;)

Shirts are over in the van with the SimplyDubs logo on the front (The DubPig) ... Looking forward to seeing you all.

Now this has given me another idea... If any of you would like a shirt after the event... Come over and see me and we can sort it out.

ONLY available to those who have attended :)

Mark

Yes I agree great effort mark. Thanks for the logo :thumb I will post pic's when fitted

More than welcome guys... Glad you all like. :)

Love my Tshirt.

A few of us were talking about putting a pink dot (the size of a tax disc) on the top right hand corner of our windscreen, with a t5 in it so that whenever we see one, we can waving furiously, without looking too silly as we will KNOW that they are a fellow Cali driver. Anyone else up for it? If so, any chance of designing one????

Rozzie50 said:
Love my Tshirt.

A few of us were talking about putting a pink dot (the size of a tax disc) on the top right hand corner of our windscreen, with a t5 in it so that whenever we see one, we can waving furiously, without looking too silly as we will KNOW that they are a fellow Cali driver. Anyone else up for it? If so, any chance of designing one????

Nice idea, if someone comes up with a design and there is enough interest we can have a look into getting something printed up ? Does it have to be pink ? :eek:

Martin said:
Rozzie50 said:
Love my Tshirt.

Nice idea, if someone comes up with a design and there is enough interest we can have a look into getting something printed up ? Does it have to be pink ? :eek:

No, not necessarily pink! Just something bright and easy to see if driving on a motorway so I can wave like a loon without people thinking I am one!!! I love the T5 design on the TShirt. If its solar on the 'dot' then it would be great!!

Rozzie50 said:
Love my Tshirt.

Glad you like Roz. Thanks.

Great idea!

For it to work from a distance it needs to be simple and bright... What about the Cali Silhouette from the shirt on a bright background... I'd suggest orange ( but then you saw my T-shirt ;) )

I'll make a few up and see what people think of them.

All the best and looking forward to meeting up again.

Mark

James said:
By the way Mark - thank you for my t shirt - I love it :)

James

Excellent.... Thanks James

[/quote]

Glad you like Roz. Thanks.

Great idea!

For it to work from a distance it needs to be simple and bright... What about the Cali Silhouette from the shirt on a bright background... I'd suggest orange ( but then you saw my T-shirt ;) )

I'll make a few up and see what people think of them.

All the best and looking forward to meeting up again.

Mark[/quote]

Orange sounds good!!!!!

Great t-shirt Mark; thanks. Love the porta-potti sticky as well. Good idea on the spotter tabs, I'm up for that.

yeah, I'm in a for a windscreen sticker..as it was ..ahem..my idea actually :lol:
something practically luminous so there's no mistaking it ;)
Kim x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back