Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MAIN EVENT: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrJohnB said:
Jock: sorry you can't make it, you and the Cobb will be sorely missed.
Kev, Martin et al: any chance of some cheapo sticky label type name badges being available? I had trouble remembering all the names last year and this year there's LOTS more!
Looking forward to it.
DrJohnB & Ali

Perfect idea
especially that everyone will be wearing the same T-shirt, so no chance to remember "the fellow wearing yellow suit with pink tie is John" :upsidedown

Labels and marker pens will now be availble, this is optional though for those of you who wish to remain anonymous !

Martin said:
Labels and marker pens will now be availble, this is optional though for those of you who wish to remain anonymous !

And our baby boy
With our pride and joy
You at the Sunday game
Standing next to what's his name?

THIS IS US
:lol:

(Mark Knopfler)

Hi Guys,

I am afraid I will not be able to make the meeting after all. Great shame as I was looking forward to meeting you all and learning a thing or two about good usage. :sad

Hopefully next time.

Hi all... we really wanted to make it to this considering its only 10 mins away from where we used to live but I'm hoping my California will finally be getting warranty work done on the roof hydraulics in the week and not sure whether it will be finished in time. Living in it for 6 months having to prop one side of the roof up with a stick became pretty tedious but I wanted to wait until we were back in UK to get it sorted!

Are there many spaces left? I should find out tomorrow whether the parts are in or not.

Also if we do come is it OK to leave site if needed? I need to take the other half to a hen do on the Saturday.

Thanks.A:)

Hi guys

One quickie question....

Is it pulled pork or sliced?? I know I know what's the difference it's all the same to me but our friends wanted to know!?

:D :oops:

Thanks

Not long now :p

Sorry if im being a bit silly here, but...
I tried to book online, but it dosent specify what/how many nights.

What time is the latest to check into the camp site friday night. I dont think we can get there until about 9pm-ish...?

:hello

C&HinNorwich said:
Hi guys

One quickie question....

Is it pulled pork or sliced?? I know I know what's the difference it's all the same to me but our friends wanted to know!?

:D :oops:

Thanks

Not long now :p

I have no idea , sorry :? I will try to find out though :thumb

Soulstyle said:

What time is the latest to check into the camp site friday night. I dont think we can get there until about 9pm-ish...?

Hi, the booking is just for reserving your pitch and food that is all you need to do. Once you arrive at the campsite you just pay them direct for how many nights you require.

Officially the latest arrivial time is 8pm, however we realise some of you are coming very long distances so arriving before 10pm will not be a problem as we have confirmed this with the campsite.

C&HinNorwich said:
Hi guys

One quickie question....

Heidi, it is sliced ... :thumb

Mr and Mrs Soulstyle booked.
Thankyou Martin :cool

Martin said:
Soulstyle said:

Hi, the booking is just for reserving your pitch and food that is all you need to do. Once you arrive at the campsite you just pay them direct for how many nights you require.

Officially the latest arrivial time is 8pm, however we realise some of you are coming very long distances so arriving before 10pm will not be a problem as we have confirmed this with the campsite.

Soooo disappointed I can not make this, it looks as if it'll be a fantastic event! [DISAPPOINTED BUT RELIEVED FACE] May try and get to the French meet in July as I am current planning our summer holiday in the Champagne region.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Mr and Mrs Soulstyle, your booking has been receoved.

No Probs Barry, hopefully we will see you in France.

Still room Left, don't forget you can choose to stay both nights or just Saturday night if you prefer.

Also day visitors are welcome to come along all day Saturday from 10.30am

FAO: Calikev et al.
Due to I unscheduled emergency hospital admission I won't be able to attend COTF as expected.
Am gutted (not the hospital bit!!).
Hope to see you all on another occasion .
DrJohnB

Really sorry to hear that John I hope everything is ok. Thanks for letting us know.

DrJohnB said:
FAO: Calikev et al.
Due to I unscheduled emergency hospital admission I won't be able to attend COTF as expected.
Am gutted (not the hospital bit!!).
Hope to see you all on another occasion .
DrJohnB

oh god john sorry to hear that ......You will be missed ,but hope to catchup sometime soon

Like wise an increasing amount of family comitments means we will be unable to make the meet this weekend. Disappointed is an understatement. Hope you all have a fantastic time.

Morning all!!

Sun's up here on the site and its looking like being a nice day.

When you arrive you'll be met near the entrance by one of the Staff and directed to the campsite office to do the necessary with the campsite owners. From there please make your way onto the camping field. Turn left past the office, you'll pass a few caravans parked closely together on your left, then turn right following the road past the toilets/showers and through the narrow gate onto the lower site. We would like everyone to park in the middle field starting over on the far end away from the entrance. You should be met by someone else (me) and directed to your pitch. We want to have everyone parked in rows and all facing in the same direction etc. this to ensure firstly that we can get everybody in to the field, secondly to ensure adequate spacing between the vans for safety and also there is a plan to take some aerial photography so we would like this to look as good as possible. If you happen to arrive on the field and there isn't somebody to point you in the right direction please just take the next available slot in the row. Your help in this is appreciated.

Everyone have a safe journey and we look forward to seeing you.

Quick question - is the rally field level? Will chocks be required?

Cheers

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Andy,

There is a slight slope so if it bothers you I would bring them.

Work in progress -

image.jpg

We'll be too busy enjoying ourselves :shocked :bananadance

Of course we will, although I am sure you'll get bored of the tales and pictures.

I'm currently at SMG and I can say they have lots and lots of stuff all ready to go out to the camp site and which will be available for you to buy so please remember to bring your money with you as cash points are few and far between. SMG will be taking card payments on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back