Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MAIN EVENT: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate I have added you to the list along with the other 104

Hi

I am looking into purchasing a Beach and would like to come to the event during the day to have a look at all the options. Unfortunately, I am busy on the Sat. Is it possible to come on the Sunday?

Can't see any problem with that I would make it quite early as people will be packing up and heading off towards lunchtime :thumb

Has everybody seen our cotf countdown calender. ------------------------------------->

Calikev said:
Has everybody seen our cotf countdown calender. ------------------------------------->

No!!!

Hope the weather is as beautiful as today!!

Try looking in the right hand column under the cotf add :doh

Oops

Just worked out we are in Scotland this weekend. Just shows I thought it was the bank holiday weekend been patiently waiting for it. :headbang

JockMacMad said:
Oops

Just worked out we are in Scotland this weekend. Just shows I thought it was the bank holiday weekend been patiently waiting for it. :headbang

you will be sorely missed jock ... :sad

JockMacMad said:
Yeah I am gutted.

Especially when I saw there was a potential cook off :p

Jock it's not going to be the same without :-( .....I'll have a little drinkie for you :)

Were considering a trip from Norway in our T4, but due to an oil leak and a lot of work - at work - it will not be this year.

All would also have been easier if there still were a ferry transporting cars between Bergen and England.

Hope you all get a great meeting, and hopefully we'll meet next year :)

Hi

From what time can we pitch up at the campsite on the friday??

:thanks

Due the amount of people arriving we have agreed with the campsite arrival will be from 4.30pm onwards please so as we can assure enough staff are available for checking people in.

Talking of convoys ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkWIhyNhvIg[/youtube]

There's no way guys I could hold up the traffic for that many cali's ...lol ...
I got so much grief from that so called lady in her French car last year .lol

The2rB said:
Were considering a trip from Norway in our T4, but due to an oil leak and a lot of work - at work - it will not be this year.

All would also have been easier if there still were a ferry transporting cars between Bergen and England.

Hope you all get a great meeting, and hopefully we'll meet next year :)

That's a real pity, would have been great to have you included.

We had booked to arrive on friday but for some reason Thomas (12) seems to regard a birthday party for a friend (female!) as being more important!

So it seems that the earliest we can arrive will be on saturday morning.

We hope this is still ok.

Derek

He needs to get his priority's right :laugh2 :laugh2 only joking. That's fine :thumb

Jock: sorry you can't make it, you and the Cobb will be sorely missed.
Kev, Martin et al: any chance of some cheapo sticky label type name badges being available? I had trouble remembering all the names last year and this year there's LOTS more!
Looking forward to it.
DrJohnB & Ali

Also spent a lot of last year trying and failing to remember names.. a role of self adhesive labels at hand for those who are up for it sounds like a great idea .

DrJohnB said:
Jock: sorry you can't make it, you and the Cobb will be sorely missed.
Kev, Martin et al: any chance of some cheapo sticky label type name badges being available? I had trouble remembering all the names last year and this year there's LOTS more!
Looking forward to it.
DrJohnB & Ali

I hear you john ..not a bad idea :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back