Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just a few updates for COTF this weekend:

Tickets on the day
We still have plenty of standard pitches available on the day, these are just £30 for the whole weekend and include upto 5 people. These can be purchased on the gate.

Direction Signs
We hope to put some direction signs on the route into the campsite, as you get near to Brean please look out for the 'COTF' signs. Please be aware there are many campsites in this location.

Friday
Please arrive after 3pm on Friday ( we are unable to accept anyone on the campsite earlier than this) if you do arrive earlier there is a beach car park opposite the campsite where you can park up.

If you think you will be arriving after 10pm please contact us on 07472 923 496 as we will need to arrange for security to let you in.

Saturday Day Visitors
Day visitors are welcome on Saturday from 1030 - 1800, if you decide you want to stay the night we may have pitches available, just see us on the day.

Sunday
You do not need to vacate the campsite until around 1500 however from past experience most people do leave mid to late morning, if you are considering coming down for the day on Sunday please be aware of this especially if you wanted to purchase something from the traders - Best thing to do is come on Saturday to avoid disapointment.

Weather
Weather is looking good for the weekend but just in case we do have a large marquee for the entire weekend which was sponsored by SMG Cowfold.

We have 170 booked plus those turning up on the day :thumb

we are unexpectedly bring our 4 year old grandson

who do we see to pay and how much is it?

cheers sue

Hi - we've booked electric hook up, do you know if we'll have room for a gazebo on our pitch? Also, are we in the same area as everybody else? If not we may want to swap as we don't want to be too far away from the action!

I don't think there will be much room on the electric pitches for gazebo's, we should know more by later today once the pitches are marked out.

Is Warren Farm in Australia?
rob

We have around 6 more electric pitches available on a first come, first served basis

Please remember we are unable to accept anyone onto the rally field until 3pm, if you arrive early you can park in the car park.

Also anyone arriving after 8pm you will need to go under a height restriction so please bare this in mind if you have roof bars etc..

Hi Martin

This could be a problem for us. We could well arrive after 8pm if we get stuck in traffic (highly likely on a Friday evening). I have roof bars on and my parents are joining us in a taller motorhome. Is there going to be a way of us getting in?

Thanks
Mark

Provided you are here before 10 it shouldn't be a problem

Mark, if you are running really late give me a call on 07944 600 555 , we will have someone on the gate until around 9.30-10pm

OK - thanks. I'm hoping it won't be too late but we can't leave until my son finishes school and it's a good 3 hour drive in clear traffic. Plus at least one stop for feeding/nappy changing little-un. The joys of travelling with kids!

Good to know as I think we will be struggling to get there before 8pm and also have roof bars. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. :thumb

Cheers

Steve

Back