Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calling all Zwifter’s

Blimey you’re either super fit or need a good meal !
81kg currently.......FTP has gone up by over 100W and weight down by 8kg since last Feb.

Covid has helped my cycling no end, not that it's particularly useful.....well, apart from in Zwift races!

6.17min after I came out of retirement in my 30s and training for HORR. The 2k was a little test and out of place. To give you an idea I was doing 60min + 16300m at 20spm / 8700m for 30mins.

I was stronger when I was U23 though but ergo measurement not comparable.
That’s insane. Hat of to you!

I see 2.9w/kg! That's pacey

Will leave work on time (hopefully) and try and make Wednesday's ride.

Are you new to zwift: total newbie, expecting Wahoo delivery tomorrow and will need to get set up. I'm a runner really, but have done some cycling and some triathlon - inc an IM70.3 in the past.
Watts/kg: TBC later this week
Want to do races or social rides? More social
Preferred time: Totally flexible - will fit in with others.
**actually think I know Mark Vickers from NCG?
@RSMarco ?
Hi Mike,
Good to see you again bud. Hopefully catch you around?

Apologies for not being able to attend yesterdays meet up. I usually like to get on around 17:00 - 17:30 but I will try to join a later session.

Apologies for not being able to attend yesterdays meet up. I usually like to get on around 17:00 - 17:30 but I will try to join a later session.
Depending on work, I also like the earlier ones.....gets it out the way before dinner. Once things settle down, we can vary timings and hopefully people will organise their own events which others can pick and choose.

If only Zwift would allow you to create groups or clubs, it would be so much easier.

OK, so I've sent the Zwift invite out for the following (if you haven't got the invite, you need to follow me on Zwift):
  • Weds 27th Jan, 19:00 Ride around the 'London Classique' circuit
  • Event will run for 45mins and therefore finishes at 19:45, although you can just keep riding if you want to of course
  • We do as many laps as we do....it's based on time, not distance. If you want to finish early, that's fine.
  • I will tick the 'keep together' option, which means Zwift ensures everyone stays in the group regardless of ability. You ride at your own pace, knowing that the quickest will never get away, the slowest will never lose the group.
  • Everyone is welcome, both me and my wife will be doing this event. All you need to do is follow me on Zwift and I'll invite you
  • Zoom meeting details below if you want to chat...purely optional. This didn't work last night, but trying again for tomorrow
  • Zoom Call :
    https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79260071743?pwd=S3lERFFQKzZFQlNBdlhVZ2VuOEgzdz09
    Meeting ID: 792 6007 1743
    Passcode: UcC3xq

I hope you can join, looking forward to it.

1611651841634.png

London flat. Nice and easy.

If anyone wants a pacey ride then GGCC tonight at 8.45pm. Richmond course so gets strung out quite quickly so tough work for sweeping.

London flat. Nice and easy.

If anyone wants a pacey ride then GGCC tonight at 8.45pm. Richmond course so gets strung out quite quickly so tough work for sweeping.
Jos what’s the GGCC? I’d be keen but need to keep 2ish for now as get lungs back after covid. Cheers

OK, so I've sent the Zwift invite out for the following (if you haven't got the invite, you need to follow me on Zwift):
  • Event will run for 45mins and therefore finishes at 19:45, although you can just keep riding if you want to of course
  • We do as many laps as we do....it's based on time, not distance. If you want to finish early, that's fine.
  • I will tick the 'keep together' option, which means Zwift ensures everyone stays in the group regardless of ability. You ride at your own pace, knowing that the quickest will never get away, the slowest will never lose the group.
  • Everyone is welcome, both me and my wife will be doing this event. All you need to do is follow me on Zwift and I'll invite you
  • Zoom meeting details below if you want to chat...purely optional. This didn't work last night, but trying again for tomorrow
  • Zoom Call :

View attachment 72447
This looks great I’m in
  • Zoom Call :

View attachment 72447Great shout

Glasgow
Jos what’s the GGCC? I’d be keen but need to keep 2ish for now as get lungs back after covid. Cheers
Glasgow Green Cycling Club.

Can be a fairly pacey ride. In group hi 2s (2.7ish depending on your weight). Off the back and or chasing back on mid 3s. Mini race at the end .... hmmmm 4s