Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam

It was in the van before we left, after I'd packed up, and we have the traders website.
Can not figure out where it could possibly have been lost/dropped, from the point of leaving to getting home.

That’s very kind of you to offer. We travelled home yesterday and Mrs Gas has travelled back to Shrewsbury this morning taking her mum up with her and they have booked into a hotel in Shrewsbury for a few days. She will do anything to get out of cleaning all the camping gear after a trip lol

If you or your wife need anything, we are only too happy to help in any way we can, it must be a nightmare being ill so far from home. I don’t want to put my phone number on here but if you need us just reply to this post and I’ll point you to another forum where I’m a moderator and can delete the number once you have got it.

PS, It’s not cleaning the gear after a trip, it’s preparing it for the next one!

Can you help? In the photo mine is the blue one with the roof down. For those that were near did anybody find a red knitted dinosaur egg with a dinosaur inside?
My daughter believes she had it when we left on Saturday night, it is now lost. We have searched the van and bags we took with us but no luck. She's upset as she bought it there with her own money.
We had a great time and it was nice to meet people from the forum. Kids are already keen for next year
Sorry to hear that, we were the the folks in front of you. Unfortunately we didn't see anything.

How good was that? Just brilliant. Lovely to meet @Saesneg Shaun @GrumpyGranddad @tuono001 and the family next door (with Minnie) who must be on here?!

I also think we might have said Hi to @Volkywagen but not 100% sure...looking forward catching up with a few more of you next year :cheers Highlight for us (well me) is always the disco shed:bananadance2:bananadance2

View attachment 95607

View attachment 95609

View attachment 95610

View attachment 95611

View attachment 95612

View attachment 95613
Have to agree about disco shed. Just loved throwing dad dancing shapes with my son. The boy can dap

First time at CamperJam and we've had soo much fun. Over in the far family field, we were far enough that the kids slept well but close enough to be apart of it. Great fun for all, just wish we had done this sooner.
Great fun for all!!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Likewise had a wonderful time and it was great to meet some fellow cali owners there for the first time. I tried to get as many in the photo We also met some nice people at the benches in the field so friendly.

20220702_113016.jpg

Some Amazing Artwork...

20220702_092518.jpg

IMG-20220702-WA0001.jpeg

And the best of the weather near sunset on Saturday..

IMG-20220702-WA0034.jpeg

How good was that? Just brilliant. Lovely to meet @Saesneg Shaun @GrumpyGranddad @tuono001 and the family next door (with Minnie) who must be on here?!

I also think we might have said Hi to @Volkywagen but not 100% sure...looking forward catching up with a few more of you next year :cheers Highlight for us (well me) is always the disco shed:bananadance2:bananadance2

View attachment 95607

View attachment 95609

View attachment 95610

View attachment 95611

View attachment 95612

View attachment 95613
It was us with Minnie, Lemondrop!
Sorry to hear that, we were the the folks in front of you. Unfortunately we didn't see anything.
we were to the side of you in the blackberry ocean. We were there until about 4 on the Sunday and had a decent walk about before we went - didn’t see anything g I’m afraid

View attachment 95607

View attachment 95609

View attachment 95610

View attachment 95611

View attachment 95612

View attachment 95613
Posted too soon! It was us with Minnie, lemondrop! Thanks for yours and your friends’ company and to everyone else we met. We had a fantastic time and can’t wait for next year !D8BFCB7C-D761-4527-BBB9-AD2E92B97D94.jpeg

Anyone else Covid positive since Camperjam, we started to feel unwell mid week and tested positive yesterday and today. Cheers K.

Anyone else Covid positive since Camperjam, we started to feel unwell mid week and tested positive yesterday and today. Cheers K.
It was definitely a super spreader event. We’ve tested and happily all clear.

Sorry to hear that, but so far so good for me and those that were with me.
Hope you don’t feel too rough.

So far so good for us. It’s hard to avoid at the moment, I hope it’s only mild for you and you soon get over it.

We've had no problems with any of us. Cases are up all over the place, some symptoms are so mild people don't realise they have it and spread it.

1 x positive test
1 x really bad cold
Had a great time anyway and not really surprised…..

Thankfully not, I think i must have been protected by Al Cool !

get well soon , there’s a lot of it about (again)

1 x positive test
1 x really bad cold
Had a great time anyway and not really surprised…..
Hope you guys are ok, our symptoms are flu like so probably not helped by the heat, I did have a couple of occasions when I thought this is too crowded but I suppose we have to get on with life. Hope your feeling well soon.

Hope you guys are ok, our symptoms are flu like so probably not helped by the heat, I did have a couple of occasions when I thought this is too crowded but I suppose we have to get on with life. Hope your feeling well soon.
Thank you, we’re both fine now, although I agree the heat doesn’t help.
Hope you’re feeling better soon.

Back