Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam

What are the odds of being pitched next to a forum Legend?

@Karlos glad you made it, great to meet you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great to meet Mr T, Saesneg Shaun & Grumpy Grandad yesterday, sorry I didn’t get the names of the others we spoke to. What a fabulous show Camperjam seems to be. Can’t wait to be able to join you there for the weekend next year. We’ve picked up loads of ideas from you guys. Especially loving the solar set ups. Enjoy the rest of the weekend :thumb

Great to meet Mr T, Saesneg Shaun & Grumpy Grandad yesterday, sorry I didn’t get the names of the others we spoke to. What a fabulous show Camperjam seems to be. Can’t wait to be able to join you there for the weekend next year. We’ve picked up loads of ideas from you guys. Especially loving the solar set ups. Enjoy the rest of the weekend :thumb
Nice to meet you too. Hope the wait for your Cali isn't a long one.

View attachment 95459

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you help? In the photo mine is the blue one with the roof down. For those that were near did anybody find a red knitted dinosaur egg with a dinosaur inside?
My daughter believes she had it when we left on Saturday night, it is now lost. We have searched the van and bags we took with us but no luck. She's upset as she bought it there with her own money.
We had a great time and it was nice to meet people from the forum. Kids are already keen for next year

Can you help? In the photo mine is the blue one with the roof down. For those that were near did anybody find a red knitted dinosaur egg with a dinosaur inside?
My daughter believes she had it when we left on Saturday night, it is now lost. We have searched the van and bags we took with us but no luck. She's upset as she bought it there with her own money.
We had a great time and it was nice to meet people from the forum. Kids are already keen for next year
Sorry - we were on the pitch behind you, but there was nothing there when we came back

Had a great time again, together with the only other Dutchies we found there (or any other ‘bloody foreigners’):

F46FC4D5-F2D6-4A26-87FB-E342FD03AF2A.jpeg
708B4A47-EE34-4686-A160-A0B31B87E32D.jpeg

Nice to chat to a few of you guys. Had to shoot off yesterday as the youngest developed a bad cough :confused:
Here’s to busfest in September and 2023 CJ. :bananadance2

2A8CAD0F-D424-48C4-AEC3-81526363BE1B.jpeg

Sorry we didn't see it either

Thank you Camperjam, I hope someone from your organisation sees this. Your staff and welcome was fabulous. The toilets were spotless, we were a bit worried about festival toilets and the Oasis tribute fantastic.

Too top it all we camped next to @Perfectos and his lovely family.

Thank you to everyone that looked. It's a complete mystery as to where it could have gone.

What a weekend. Camperjam was enjoyed by all the family, then today topped with daughter #2 getting 5 trophies and joint best girl at her swimming gala ‍

What a great weekend! CamperJam was fantastic!!
Lovely to chat to those I managed to chat to, sorry I didn’t speak with everyone but with so much going on I was off enjoying the music and trade stalls as much as possible.

Sure there was a GC600 in Club camping, guess it’s not very photogenic ;):D

Food and drink is expensive but it always is at these type of events. Take your own food and drink and you'll have a fantastic time.

We were having a great weekend at camper jam until Saturday. Lunchtime when my sister in law unfortunately fell Ill on site and off to Telford hospital we had to go. Just wanted to say how great the medical staff were at camper jam. It’s unfortunately put a real damper on our weekend but up till that point we were living our best life.
I had to leave Mrs Gas on site with our 8 year old boy and rush sis in law to the hospital. I can’t thank the other jammers camping around us for the support and kindness they showed us in what was a very difficult situation.
Fortunately sis in law is slightly better this evening but still in hospital after being transferred to Shrewsbury hospital.
Apologies to anyone who had to jump out of the way of a red cali Saturday afternoon being driven by a rather stressed ugly bugger I was in a bit of a rush

The only annoyance was that there was very poor phone signal. Caused problems for traders and to get cash cost £2.99!
I did laugh when I saw one of the traders set up a pulley system to raise his credit card reader to the top of their tent on a rope!
Ingenious really but if your selling products into the £££ range not everybody carries that much cash anymore.
The bars worked ok though so all good!

We were having a great weekend at camper jam until Saturday. Lunchtime when my sister in law unfortunately fell Ill on site and off to Telford hospital we had to go. Just wanted to say how great the medical staff were at camper jam. It’s unfortunately put a real damper on our weekend but up till that point we were living our best life.
I had to leave Mrs Gas on site with our 8 year old boy and rush sis in law to the hospital. I can’t thank the other jammers camping around us for the support and kindness they showed us in what was a very difficult situation.
Fortunately sis in law is slightly better this evening but still in hospital after being transferred to Shrewsbury hospital.
Apologies to anyone who had to jump out of the way of a red cali Saturday afternoon being driven by a rather stressed ugly bugger I was in a bit of a rush

I live near Shrewsbury, if you need a base or your sister needs a few days to recuperate before travelling home let me know. I’m not a VIP member, so you can’t pm me, but I can sort a way of getting my details to you easily enough.

I live near Shrewsbury, if you need a base or your sister needs a few days to recuperate before travelling home let me know. I’m not a VIP member, so you can’t pm me, but I can sort a way of getting my details to you easily enough.
That’s very kind of you to offer. We travelled home yesterday and Mrs Gas has travelled back to Shrewsbury this morning taking her mum up with her and they have booked into a hotel in Shrewsbury for a few days. She will do anything to get out of cleaning all the camping gear after a trip lol

sorry to hear that,
have you checked under the roof mattress?

Do remember which trader it was from ?
camper jam website has links to many of the traders may help in a replacement

Back