Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam

Hello all you California Camperjammers..... I will be in the trade section (Vixxos Ltd) so call in and say Hi if you get the chance.

Especially if you are looking for a roofrack ;)

John

Question for those who have been before. What's the food stall selection like?
I'll have 3 kids with me, who aren't overly fussy, so pizza, jackets are easy options. They are happy to try different foods but also thinking about myself and partner. Are prices likely to astronomical or just extortionate

I'll have 3 kids with me, who aren't overly fussy, so pizza, jackets are easy options. They are happy to try different foods but also thinking about myself and partner. Are prices likely to astronomical or just extortionate
Great question I’d be interested to know myself. I have an 8 year old who’s still in beige eating phase

Here’s the page in the Show Guide showing food outlets. Lots of choice.
Pricing at these types of events is normally quite high.

497076AF-5508-4813-BE97-923040A74BB5.jpeg

Most food dishes will be priced around £9 a pop. Not the cheapest, which is why I tend to “cook” at the van. Plenty of choice though if you want to eat out.

Just had an email from them and there are no day tickets left for Saturday, and if you want to go on Sunday you have to book online, there are no tickets available on the gate.

The car’s had its annual wash so it must be Camperjam tomorrow!! Really looking forward to it.

Weather looks a bit mixed. Today it’s been quite warm with the rain that soaks you through for about an hour. Just had some thunder so it’s the luck of the draw if you happen to get a short deluge or not. Tomorrow looks similar. We’ve not had much rain recently so the ground should be firm which is a blessing. So all looking pretty good from here in sunny Shropshire.

The car’s had its annual wash so it must be Camperjam tomorrow!! Really looking forward to it.

Weather looks a bit mixed. Today it’s been quite warm with the rain that soaks you through for about an hour. Just had some thunder so it’s the luck of the draw if you happen to get a short deluge or not. Tomorrow looks similar. We’ve not had much rain recently so the ground should be firm which is a blessing. So all looking pretty good from here in sunny Shropshire.
Biblical downpour here in Wendover this afternoon but the forecast for Weston-under-Lizard looks OK for Friday to Sunday. Maybe just a couple of light rain showers. Fingers crossed.

Camperjam have posted a pre camperjam Video info update on Face Book.

:bananadance2Van packed and ready to go :bananadance2

I wonder why club camping is the only section with no elsan facilities :(

We haven't started yet
What's elsan facilities?

We haven't started yet
What's elsan facilities?
Heading off straight from work tomorrow so need to be ready…

Elsan points are also onsite for chemical toilet disposal.

Hopefully we'll be there early doors, so long as we get packed ASAP.

Back