Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam

Cannot make it, ticket spare please call 07976 530234
Sorry you can’t make it. If you have no luck selling the tickets I may be interested in just an adult weekend ticket for my son who now wants to come. I have the camping unit ticket so just need an additional adult weekend ticket if poss? Let me know if you would split, and I’ll double check if he can get the time off work. Thanks

My tickets arrived today, managed to get an extra one for my son so he’ll be joining me.
In club camping again. Look forward to meeting up with you all. Don’t forget to book Busfest before it’s too late! :cheers

Were there 3 times already, nice of you all to meet up like this. We had bought tickets and then Corona came. The dates have already been postponed several times has ended for us at a weekend that we can't get there and have received a refund. Would have preferred it differently. Loved to come. Anyway, have fun you all because it's very mighty splendid there but you probably already know that.

Is anyone going to Camperjam this year ?
it is usually a great show i have attended in my t3,t4, and this year i will be there in my Cali and will be caming with the T4/T5 forum.

Paul
I'll be there in the VWCC section. Same rolled over tickets from 2020. Went to Camper site last year and that was fun, this should be mega. Looking forward to meeting some fellow Cali owners!

Anyone wanting tickets, the Camper jam FB page has various people selling their bands due to not being able to go

Just wondering if there is still any pitches in California club pitches?

Just wondering if there is still any pitches in California club pitches?
If you are buying an unwanted ticket(s) your camping allocation will be tied to that booking.
i.e unless you buy a ticket from someone who was / is in club camping the answer would be No.

Anyone on here from outside the UK, who are also having issues receiving their tickets?

We still haven't received anything, and we heard from people here they received a letter from the postal service saying the tickets were held at customs and wil only be released for delivery after import duties and VAT have been paid on them... (which seems ridiculous because the tickets will be 'consumed' in the UK, so only UK VAT should be levied).

We fear the proces of being invoiced for VAT and import duties, paying them, releasing the tickets and subsequent delivery of them will take too long and we will not have them before we sail for the UK (Camperjam for us is part of a longer UK holiday)... :headbang

Anyone on here from outside the UK, who are also having issues receiving their tickets?

We still haven't received anything, and we heard from people here they received a letter from the postal service saying the tickets were held at customs and wil only be released for delivery after import duties and VAT have been paid on them... (which seems ridiculous because the tickets will be 'consumed' in the UK, so only UK VAT should be levied).

We fear the proces of being invoiced for VAT and import duties, paying them, releasing the tickets and subsequent delivery of them will take too long and we will not have them before we sail for the UK (Camperjam for us is part of a longer UK holiday)... :headbang
Have your tickets arrived on time?

Our tickets arrived earlier in the week. Club camping but have to leave late Saturday as my daughter has a swimming gala Sunday

Is vw California club camping in yellow section on ticket?

Is vw California club camping in yellow section on ticket?
Just keep an eye out for a Grumpy looking Grandad type parked up, that’ll

be VW Cali section :Iamsorry

you will be directed in the rough direction of the area you have a ticket for

looking forward to it :cheers

Ok,just that my ticket says home is where you park it,and then underneath vwcc,so a bit confused

Back