Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camping and caravanning club

I know of headteachers who have. I think it was £60/day/parent (so £120 if the child has both parents).
In reality they won’t for a day or two if you’ve good attendance. But I understand they feel obliged to for longer unauthorised absences
But perfectly fine to deny children the classroom for months on end, many of the poorer souls without any form of home schooling whatsoever, I know the pandemic is an exceptional event but for crying out loud to still worry out a week here and there is absurd.

I have just joined the CC and C and their sites are more expensive than I had anticipated £194 for 4 nights in South Devon, but it is August. The discounts are difficult to interpret. Grass pitch discount of 30% so I put in the code and it was only available on non electric pitches but the option for such a pitch didn't appear as an option. It says on the booking page that the discount has been applied (presumably the over 60 one) but not how much has been saved. I did pay the extra £6 and got the book which is 2019/20 and I thought we were well into the 2020/21 year or maybe they only issue them every 2 years. I did look at the C and MC last year when we were between lockdowns but those I looked at were only taking you if you had on board facilities, which I think I saw on their website as applying to all their sites.

I have just joined the CC and C and their sites are more expensive than I had anticipated £194 for 4 nights in South Devon, but it is August. The discounts are difficult to interpret. Grass pitch discount of 30% so I put in the code and it was only available on non electric pitches but the option for such a pitch didn't appear as an option. It says on the booking page that the discount has been applied (presumably the over 60 one) but not how much has been saved. I did pay the extra £6 and got the book which is 2019/20 and I thought we were well into the 2020/21 year or maybe they only issue them every 2 years. I did look at the C and MC last year when we were between lockdowns but those I looked at were only taking you if you had on board facilities, which I think I saw on their website as applying to all their sites.

I stayed on a few CAMC sites last year, in fact was on one when lockdown was introduced :)

For a while I think they did insist on full facilities onboard, something I got round with dusting off my old Thetford 335. I do not think that restriction applies now as they had on most sites all the facilities blocks open with a simple and grown-up solution for keeping occupancy within guideline limits.

Back