Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cannot wait..!

R

Robadoba

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello!
Just joined, as we've finally bought a Cali (2011 4mo.).
Cannot wait to collect it on Monday - it's gonna be a long weekend...
Look forward also to joining the crew.
Meet you soon!
Rob, Abi & baby Rudy
Hudds

:welcome i bet you don’t sleep all weekend. :bananadance2
you may want to download the checklist before collection (in the resources section).

Hi!
Yes I think you're right about the sleep...
Just been on one of the checklist pages, but there wasn't anything to download, and a note that said No 'permission to download'.
Am I being a bit thick, or do I need to set permission up?
Apologies - I'm new to forums...
Cheers,
rob.

Hi!
Yes I think you're right about the sleep...
Just been on one of the checklist pages, but there wasn't anything to download, and a note that said No 'permission to download'.
Am I being a bit thick, or do I need to set permission up?
Apologies - I'm new to forums...
Cheers,
rob.
You need to be a 'VIP', i.e. a paid member.

hmm...
I paid the £14.99 when I joined up earlier...

Collecting during lockdown?

I'm still getting 'No permission to download', but I'll try again tomorrow.
RE the collection/lockdown thing: I've no choice - I need a mobile home for working away (I'm in construction).
..plus Dom said I could...

VIP..?
man feels old

Hello!
Just joined, as we've finally bought a Cali (2011 4mo.).
Cannot wait to collect it on Monday - it's gonna be a long weekend...
Look forward also to joining the crew.
Meet you soon!
Rob, Abi & baby Rudy
Hudds
Welcome on board. If you have paid, one of the admins will come along and sort that out for you. @calikev

2 sleepless nights for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hi what level of membership did you sign up for please as i cant find any transactions from you today?

Hi,
Thought I'd done it yesterday, but with all the transactions buying the van, I guess it got missed...
Anyway, just done it now.
Cheers.

Hi,
Thought I'd done it yesterday, but with all the transactions buying the van, I guess it got missed...
Anyway, just done it now.
Cheers.
*@robadoba is handed a martini and an access all areas pass as he steps over the VIP rope* Cheeers Rob

Yes I know how you feel, our dealer delivered our Ocean on the last day of August for 1st September registration. it was 6am on the 1st before I went out in it.

..sorry - it's all been a bit hectic.
Had to pick it up, get it home, stash it in a borrowed garage and then get back to work - we're insanely busy at the mo...
Am hoping to have a good going over of it over the next week, so I'll get some pics then.
Already caught the accessories bug well and truly though!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, by the way!

PB161166.JPG
Finally got away from work and got the new beast out.
So pleased with the investment & it's in great condition - apart from the roof, but my local Van Centre have booked it in for the campaign full roof re-do.
Getting really excited about lockdown ending, so I can get away with the Fam, plus working away will be quite different now..!

View attachment 69831
Finally got away from work and got the new beast out.
So pleased with the investment & it's in great condition - apart from the roof, but my local Van Centre have booked it in for the campaign full roof re-do.
Getting really excited about lockdown ending, so I can get away with the Fam, plus working away will be quite different now..!
Looks a great Cali.
The silver and black wheels look great.
A little add on to make it look that little bit more awesome would be a gloss black wrap on the B pillar, so the front and back windows don’t have silver in between.

Excuse my dodgy iPhone finger photoshopping !
119DA40A-AF2C-4561-95A5-4F23BD56F2B9.jpeg