Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caravan and Motorhome Club C&MC

Spartan

Spartan

(not human)
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I'm just about to join and I notice that there is an opportunity for a friend referral.

First person to like this post and reply with their membership number will be eligible for £10 club gift voucher ...

Just looking at insurance renewals and considering going with C&MC for their New For Old cover. Looking at joining but I have a Beach......

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I'm just about to join and I notice that there is an opportunity for a friend referral.

First person to like this post and reply with their membership number will be eligible for £10 club gift voucher ...
PM sent

@ArunAlec - PM replied. Good idea to use PM as I guess membership details are confidential.

Perhaps we can keep this going or 'pay it forward' - does the following suggestion make sense?

If you're thinking of becoming a member, PM me for my membership referral details and then post here to offer the same for the next potential member.

Just looking at insurance renewals and considering going with C&MC for their New For Old cover. Looking at joining but I have a Beach......

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
They won't insure a beach - I did try!

@ArunAlec - PM replied. Good idea to use PM as I guess membership details are confidential.

Perhaps we can keep this going or 'pay it forward' - does the following suggestion make sense?

If you're thinking of becoming a member, PM me for my membership referral details and then post here to offer the same for the next potential member.
I like your thinking .... We could do the same with the Camping & Caravan Club
(if they operate a similar offer).

Just joining this myself. Anyone want to give me their name for referral voucher? Need to be quick though...

...actually name and membership number (PM me)

Hi. Yes, sorry but I have now used someone for the referral. Had a lovely stay at CMC Littlehampton in Sussex. Then left our beach gear unattended as the tide came in! Making memories..!

Hi. Yes, sorry but I have now used someone for the referral. Had a lovely stay at CMC Littlehampton in Sussex. Then left our beach gear unattended as the tide came in! Making memories..!
I live just up the road!

I live just down the road

Back