Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Changing RHD T6 LED headlight pattern for Switzerland

Thanks Andy! I've owned the Cali for over two years (never made a trip to Europe) and have never seen the travel mode in the MFD. I'll look tomorrow but it's like looking for a snowflake in Antarctica! I'll check the manual. Thanks for the help!
You are looking for: settings>lights>travel mode

When reading older posts on here just remember that the owners vehicle that is shown in the profile is their current one not the one they had when the post was written!

When reading older posts on here just remember that the owners vehicle that is shown in the profile is their current one not the one they had when the post was written!
Thanks Andy! You're a walking repository of information! Thank you so much!

Thanks for the help. Worked like a champ, eazy peazy. I found I'd been driving around in the UK in the Travel Mode for two years!

Thanks for the help. Worked like a champ, eazy peazy. I found I'd been driving around in the UK in the Travel Mode for two years!
I found my 2016 ocean with LEDs had zero difference with travel mode. Beams were virtually flat in both modes ( but still not flat enough for the Swiss authorities when re-registering here)

I found my 2016 ocean with LEDs had zero difference with travel mode. Beams were virtually flat in both modes ( but still not flat enough for the Swiss authorities when re-registering here)
Thanks. I'm going in tourist mode and not re-registering so, hopefully, I will be fine.

Back