Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Chrome pack

Speleo62

Speleo62

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Has anyone retro fitted a chrome pack on an Ocean? Wasn't sure what it was when ordered the Cali but now we've seen it on an ocean really like it and want to add it.

Not on an Ocean but I fitted these s-steel side trims on my T5.1 Beach:
http://www.justkampers.com/vw-t5-pa...s-stainless-steel-for-short-wheelbase-t5.html

I inquired into getting the OEM chrome side trims but the parts guy wasn't 100% certain which bits to order and the ones we thought were correct were adding up to about £300.
The JK ones are a bit wider than the VW ones ~ 50mm. The listing states left hand drive but what it really means is offside sliding door, so they fit the Cali.
Very pleased with the look of them, my Beach is dark blue so they break up the vast slab of colour on the side.

i bought from ebay + £15, it look excellent. its made by plastic not steel. its too cheep so when ever you want to change remove it.
its cheep doesn't meaning its look cheep.

IMG_7098.JPG

IMG_7100.JPG

IMG_7101.JPG

IMG_3004.JPG The front lower chrome strip is an easy part to fit. The black trim just un-clips. You can feel these clips with your fingers when you run them behind the grille. The new one just clips in. I bought mine from vanstyle on eBay.

IMG_1007.JPG The black part that you remove can be easily re-skinned with red insulation tape as well if you like the GTi look!!!

Back