Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Handover Checklist - T6

send me a pm with your email address and I will email you the file. :)

You can not sent PM if you are no VIP
You can not download if no VIP

Simply pay the small fee and subscibe to become VIP , helps this forum to stay running....

Last edited:
You can not sent PM if you are no VIP
You can not download if no VIP

Simply pay the small fee and subscibe to become VIP , helps this forum to stay running....
Thanks, I forgot about that small detail!

Edit out the following - Also I don't think you can not PM when not a VIP. Just saw your second point in earlier post - sorry.

Fire blankets are not standard, mine was thrown in gratis by the dealer.

It was also put in the wrong place, back of the cupboard underneath the gas rings. Great, the most likely place for a fire to start and you have to shove your head in a cupboard underneath the flames to get to it.

Ours did but it was not obvious, tucked at the far back
Fire blankets are not standard, mine was thrown in gratis by the dealer.

It was also put in the wrong place, back of the cupboard underneath the gas rings. Great, the most likely place for a fire to start and you have to shove your head in a cupboard underneath the flames to get to it.
That's where our first aid kit was/is from the factory...

The list looks very helpful, thanks. It may be worth asking the dealer to pair your phone, if applicable, just one thing less for you to do. Also demonstrate App connect, again if applicable.
Tom

Sorry for being dumb, but going through the excellent Handover Checklist (for T6.1) there's a few items I'm not clear about what/how to check them. Any advice very gratefully received! They are…

- Folding Table stored in sliding door (Missing Thumb Screws): Where are these, are they obvious on the bottom of the table? I seem to remember it being a slide out mechanism?
- Camping Control Unit: How should this be checked? Go through all the options and menus and try them?
- Leisure Batteries: How can one check these, other than looking at the Camping Control Unit?
- First Aid Kit: Where should this be stored?
- Starter Battery: Other than does the van start, how can one check this?
- Adblue: Assuming there's no dashboard warning light, how can the levels be checked?

Thanks, Terry

Sorry for being dumb, but going through the excellent Handover Checklist (for T6.1) there's a few items I'm not clear about what/how to check them. Any advice very gratefully received! They are…

- Folding Table stored in sliding door (Missing Thumb Screws): Where are these, are they obvious on the bottom of the table? I seem to remember it being a slide out mechanism?

Table in door missing Thumb screws is a misleading one, the door table should come with one adjustable screw at the bottom of one leg, because there is a threaded hole in two legs some people think there is a screw missing. There has only ever been one screw.

First aid kit - could be anywhere including - boot, underseat draw or a door pocket.

- Camping Control Unit: How should this be checked? Go through all the options and menus and try them?
- Leisure Batteries: How can one check these, other than looking at the Camping Control Unit?
- Starter Battery: Other than does the van start, how can one check this?
- Adblue: Assuming there's no dashboard warning light, how can the levels be checked?

Thanks, Terry
First aid kit was in left cupboard against van side almost up behind sink in mine. Creates a need for First aid finding it.

Adblue info on dash MFD, gives range and possible fill quantity.