Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Handover Checklist - T6

I replied to someone who had started a thread about "Elite" membership, but I cannot now find the thread or any information about "Elite" membership, or indeed any "Elite" members. Most odd.
No more elitism as far as I can see, they have become "Top Posters"

I just need a Beach owner to to look at the SE list and give me the final items to remove and to add please?

I just need a Beach owner to to look at the SE list and give me the final items to remove and to add please?
No change Martin, could you upload the one for Ocean?

Can you make the Ocean one urgent please, seems I need it by Monday.........

Just picked up my new Ocean and it now comes with a small waste bin.

I'd also recommend you take a list of all your options and make sure they've been fitted. In my case VW forgot to fit the awning but the dealers picked it up during the PDI.

Where does the waste bin fit - photos & part numbers please !

Where does the waste bin fit - photos & part numbers please !

I don't know if there is a correct place to fit it but it does seem to fit snugly in the door pocket. I would say though it would be better If there was a place for it in the kitchen area.

IMG_4490.JPG

IMG_4492.JPG

IMG_4494.JPG

Oooh...does a Tesco Clubcard come with a new Ocean too???o_O

No but I have a spare one that's attached to my account you are more than welcome to have ;)

I don't know if there is a correct place to fit it but it does seem to fit snugly in the door pocket. I would say though it would be better If there was a place for it in the kitchen area.

It will probably fit in the cup holder, have you put that together yet?

Thanks for the photos, it is the ash tray for the cup holder that fits on the front edge of the kitchen unit.

Thanks for the photos, it is the ash tray for the cup holder that fits on the front edge of the kitchen unit.

I do hope the following photos clear this up. Also you'll find the bin doesn't fit into the cup holder (which Is a shame).

image.jpg

IMG_4497.JPG

IMG_4498.JPG

Your right of course, not seen one of them before, I didn't realise the size of it from the first photo. It does look like the right size for the cupholder usually hidden under the front right hand edge of the bench seat.

Your right of course, not seen one of them before, I didn't realise the size of it from the first photo. It does look like the right size for the cupholder usually hidden under the front right hand edge of the bench seat.

Yes, It would fit in the bench seat pocket but that pocket is only fully accessible in an ocean (or SE) when the rear parcel shelf is removed and the seat is pushed back.

Hi Everyone, I have produced an Excel Spreadsheet concerning Handover/Check list - how do I upload it so folks can see it? Currently the .xlsx file extension is not allowed. Maybe if you send me a message with your email address I can send it you?

Anyway, eventually, I hope............

You will see two tabs in the spreadsheet – one is about the standard features of your Cali and the second is your options (mine in this case!). Please fill your own specific options for your use if you want.

The spreadsheet is an attempt to produce a “Handover” check list plus a little more. I have amalgamated all the standard equipment that VW say are on all new Calis – Beach/Ocean and the additional Items for the Ocean (from VW July information). You can select which in first column. You will see some duplication as this is VW’s way, but if you see an item in Beach/Ocean and in Ocean obviously, you follow the Ocean item – Makes sense? Hope so!

The things to check on “Handover” are marked with a “Yes” and is how the spreadsheet is currently filtered. Most of the marked items are those items that are loose and could be missing from your new Cali. I have also listed several items that have been identified by forum members and/or were in the T5 “Handover” download that are still relevant to the T6 version. This list of items is not necessarily comprehensive so you can add/remove anything you like to suit your needs. In other words, it only produced to be a guide.

You can also play with the filters if you want to explore the other content.

I hope you will find it of use. Let me know how to send it to you.

Rik

Hi Everyone, I have produced an Excel Spreadsheet concerning Handover/Check list - how do I upload it so folks can see it? Currently the .xlsx file extension is not allowed. Maybe if you send me a message with your email address I can send it you?

Anyway, eventually, I hope............

You will see two tabs in the spreadsheet – one is about the standard features of your Cali and the second is your options (mine in this case!). Please fill your own specific options for your use if you want.

The spreadsheet is an attempt to produce a “Handover” check list plus a little more. I have amalgamated all the standard equipment that VW say are on all new Calis – Beach/Ocean and the additional Items for the Ocean (from VW July information). You can select which in first column. You will see some duplication as this is VW’s way, but if you see an item in Beach/Ocean and in Ocean obviously, you follow the Ocean item – Makes sense? Hope so!

The things to check on “Handover” are marked with a “Yes” and is how the spreadsheet is currently filtered. Most of the marked items are those items that are loose and could be missing from your new Cali. I have also listed several items that have been identified by forum members and/or were in the T5 “Handover” download that are still relevant to the T6 version. This list of items is not necessarily comprehensive so you can add/remove anything you like to suit your needs. In other words, it only produced to be a guide.

You can also play with the filters if you want to explore the other content.

I hope you will find it of use. Let me know how to send it to you.

Rik
A pdf of part of the spreadsheet can be found here https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/resources/collection-checklist.46/ Thanks to Calikev.

If any of you would like the Excel SS please message me with your email address.

Well done JW :thumb

The things we do to occupy our time whilst waiting...and waiting...and waiting.....

If you wouldn't mind I'll PM you with my email address for an Excel version, thank you :)