Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Comfortz Fitted Sheets

Detritus

Detritus

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Seeing as the VW Part Numbers for the upstairs Roof Mattress from 2012 to 2016 are the same then the mattresses are exactly the same.
The items are made to order in the UK as against a sweatshop in the Far East.:thumb

Thanks WelshGas, that is brilliant to know they'll definitely fit.
And thanks Quinnster77 - I always like a recommendation! Do you use a mattress protector too in case the canvas has got wet?

I'm also wondering whether there is room to leave a really thin duvet (3 tog) folded flat on the bed when putting the roof down? Does anyone else do this? Just thinking it would be a good place to store it plus minimal preparation to go to bed!

Thanks yet again for all the replies - this forum is brilliant and you're all incredibly helpful!

Thanks WelshGas, that is brilliant to know they'll definitely fit.
And thanks Quinnster77 - I always like a recommendation! Do you use a mattress protector too in case the canvas has got wet?

I'm also wondering whether there is room to leave a really thin duvet (3 tog) folded flat on the bed when putting the roof down? Does anyone else do this? Just thinking it would be a good place to store it plus minimal preparation to go to bed!

Thanks yet again for all the replies - this forum is brilliant and you're all incredibly helpful!

We don't use a protector. Its cheaper to buy a 2nd set at the same time, you could double up?

It didn't feel like there was room for anything else up there when the roof is down.

Also meant to say that I'm not criticising Comfortz - it's a brilliant resource to have someone make bespoke things for the van and I realise that good workmanship and quality costs money. By all accounts the Comfortz stuff is great quality and is cheap compared to the Brandrup stuff (in fact I've just ordered a Comfortz thermal windscreen cover and can't wait for it to come!). It's just I know we're likely to get through quite a few accessories with the kids over the first few trips as we all get used to being in the van so I'd prefer to start off cheap and spend the money on quality stuff later on once I know where it's best spent!

Thanks again all,

Jez