Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Confused by Service Plan

GlitterGirl

GlitterGirl

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have had my T6 Ocean from new and it will be 1 year old in a couple of weeks. I have just had a message come up "Oil change in 14 days". I am confused by this as my sticker has a code QI8 which I thought was two years and I have only done 1500 miles this year, so it seems to be linked to the 1 year anniversary. It also says 'Inspection Service 373 days" and I was assuming that the two would come together. Can anyone advise me if this is correct? Thanks

I have had my T6 Ocean from new and it will be 1 year old in a couple of weeks. I have just had a message come up "Oil change in 14 days". I am confused by this as my sticker has a code QI8 which I thought was two years and I have only done 1500 miles this year, so it seems to be linked to the 1 year anniversary. It also says 'Inspection Service 373 days" and I was assuming that the two would come together. Can anyone advise me if this is correct? Thanks
The oil condition is constantly monitored. Short trips and low milage means it deteriorates quicker.

Mine did the same, rather than use up a service for just the oil and filter I got my local Garage to change the oil and filter using genuine VW filter. Easy to reset the Service Warning afterwards.

Mine does the same about every 11 to 12 months but at 15000miles. I thought I was going to get longer but follow what computer says - computer says time to change oil - it is time to change.

Back