Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Crit'Air sticker

Benharries13!

Benharries13!

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hello, I'm heading to France in my T5 Cali next week and have just read that I need a Crit' Air vignette to go in to many French cities. Does anyone know if its possible to buy these stickers once you're in France (rather than buying them online which takes many weeks to arrive)? Thanks!

Hello, I'm heading to France in my T5 Cali next week and have just read that I need a Crit' Air vignette to go in to many French cities. Does anyone know if its possible to buy these stickers once you're in France (rather than buying them online which takes many weeks to arrive)? Thanks!
Apply on line and you will get a confirmation email that you can use until sticker arrives.

Edited as WG got there first ...

Mine arrived within days, but as others have said use confirmation email.

Back