Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Italy emission sticker

I

ianevans

Using the Green Zone app, it is pretty obvious where you need stickers for the cities in the rest of Europe, but I see nothing for Italy. Nor can I find anything online. Does anyone have any ideas if you need an emission sticker for Italy, and if so where you can buy one ahead of the trip.

Thanks!

Using the Green Zone app, it is pretty obvious where you need stickers for the cities in the rest of Europe, but I see nothing for Italy. Nor can I find anything online. Does anyone have any ideas if you need an emission sticker for Italy, and if so where you can buy one ahead of the trip.

Thanks!
This website may help?

895F6B57-D3CA-4889-8302-9D9EE769CCE6.png

Try this site

Thanks for this! It looks to me that with a UK registered vehicle you cannot get a sticker, but just have to show ownership documents if stopped. Is this what others are finding out in Italy?

Thanks for this! It looks to me that with a UK registered vehicle you cannot get a sticker, but just have to show ownership documents if stopped. Is this what others are finding out in Italy?
Ideological answer from an Italian expat -
1- Don't expect *THE* answer. it will vary depending on whom will carry out the checks.
2- Work the system and be nice to the disgruntled servant who will try to fine you.

Wonderful response! We know Italy well and you are right on.

Mrs K is Italian, she's constantly disgruntled, never had any issues not having stickers except Switzerland.

Back