Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dealer playing hardball

Kingpopsy

Kingpopsy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We are on our way as I post this to look at and probably purchase a 4 month old ocean. I have purchased lots of vehicles and always had a sweetener. This guy is only offering a tank of fuel. Trouble is, it's a really good price so not willing to walk. What could I squeeze him in for.

Service plan would be worth pushing for in my view.
Other than that I reckon you'd have a good chance of a big discount on an extra rather than more money off current purchase as they'll know their price is good.
Just my view and I'm not in this industry so not too sure.
Good luck and hope you get the van you want

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Probably not much that you can do other than dealer supplied parts, rubber mats, mud flaps.

My supplying dealer has sent me a letter saying that they have a shortage of my type of vehicle and can offer a good deal this week only. Bit of a sellers market?

No chance of the warranty if over 3 months old. Free servicing is the best bet. Have to say, the used prices seem very very firm at the moment given we are into winter.

Well, brought the van. He wasn't giving me anything. Apart from a load of autoglym products which I'm happy with. Was worth watching some videos because on one of them they showed a electric hookup connection which is standard. It wasn't in the van but went and found it. The wife is smiling anyway because she's driving it. Thanks for the advice guys

Reg June 18,
150ps
Dsg gearbox
Discover media plus
Front and rear parking sensors
Cruise control
App connect
Front and rear park assist
Awning
Auto lights
Never been out of vw (manager driving it)
6430 miles
£52491
Im pleased

From Liverpool? And what colour?

What's with the microphone above the sun visor?