Dicksons / Dixons in Perth??

AlisonF

AlisonF

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
I’m not sure this is allowed or the right place to post.
I was stopped in the street today by a lovely gentleman walking his spaniel. He asked about my Cali as he has a 2012 pop top... anyway after a nice socially distanced chat, he suggested I should look at Dicksons / Dixons in Perth for my next van (Even before I mentioned where mine was from...)
Does anyone one here have any further info or experience? Thanks in advance.

Im sure its allowed to ask that question, although the Mods have
been pretty strange lately, it could get locked down.
Do you mean Dixons who used to sell Hi-Fis and white goods, if so
i would give them a wide berth :)

Im sure its allowed to ask that question, although the Mods have
been pretty strange lately, it could get locked down.
Do you mean Dixons who used to sell Hi-Fis and white goods, if so
i would give them a wide berth :)
Sadly, I think our old friends Dixons with the HiFi’s mights have been more adept at fixing my Cali’s electrics.
I’m hopefully someone can recommend another dealer, or confirm the one I have used in the past has genuinely turned things around...

I was stopped in the street today by a lovely gentleman walking his spaniel. He asked about my Cali as he has a 2012 pop top... anyway after a nice socially distanced chat, he suggested I should look at Dicksons / Dixons in Perth for my next van (Even before I mentioned where mine was from...)
Does anyone one here have any further info or experience? Thanks in advance.
They are a motorhome dealer. No experience but they have second hand Calis now and again, presumably trade ins for a motorhome

A few members on here talk favourably of Hawco in Inverness. I appreciate that’s 2 hours from Aberdeen, but it might be worth it to get a good dealer.

Back