Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Does this count as one of my free services?

Richard Hurst

Richard Hurst

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi.
Purchased my van new in July 2018 and as part of the deal it came with two free services. The van is now 13 months old and has done 11700 miles. The oil service/change notice in 800 miles has just appeared. I presume this will be one of my free services?

Hi.
Purchased my van new in July 2018 and as part of the deal it came with two free services. The van is now 13 months old and has done 11700 miles. The oil service/change notice in 800 miles has just appeared. I presume this will be one of my free services?
Only if you want it to be.

I paid for the oil services and saved the two freebies for the bigger services. My dealer didn't question it.

Only if you want it to be.

I paid for the oil services and saved the two freebies for the bigger services. My dealer didn't question it.

Hmm yes that would make sense wouldn’t it.

No, mine was not covered. It’s like putting diesel in the van. I have a monthly-service-subscription-contract
-thingy. Same age as yours.

I topped up at around 18.500 miles.

No, mine was not covered. It’s like putting diesel in the van. I have a monthly-service-subscription-contract
-thingy. Same age as yours.

I topped up at around 18.500 miles.
Surely a oil service is a service??

Well not in Sweden at least. Checked with two different dealers as I got the check-oil once going back from a trip to Germany.

Edit: oil filter and new oil is a service though.