Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Dorset Club Meet - 28 Sep 2018

Just to confirm we now have the function suite on the campsite for all of Saturday evening, you can dine in here and choose from the bar menu but seating space will be limited and we are just working out a way that you can book your seat.

We also hope to do a cali quiz and also looking for volunteers with any other talents to entertain us ?

Last time I spoke to them there were quite a few places remaining. They are there till late plus all weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had to try a couple of times to get a reply, but very helpful when I got through.

It took me a couple of times to get through on Monday. I asked how many spaces were left and the lady said about 20 so hopefully you will get booked on.

I have not spoken to them this week, if there are only 20 pitches left that means we already have 58 booked

Managed to clear the diary and went to book but bookings are closed for the day. Need to remember to book tomorrow and hope there is space :Nailbiting

Now booked. Looking forward to our first ever club meet

Finally got around to booking us, our 1.5 year old and our dog in to the Meet. Looking forward to it.

Just booked us in for our first meet - very excited. We’ll have a 4 & 2 year old with us too so it’s nice to see some other children will be there. :)

Hi
Just booked for myself and claire but no children. Looking forward to meeting new faces and old ones!
Simon

We really want to come but we can't guarantee we will even have a Cali. Booooo

Might have to buy an MP. Or rock up with a tent!

Mr & Mrs Bobajob are now also booked and looking forward to our first meet. Be great to meet some of you.
Please do not judge us on my recent postings!

I think all eyes will be on your van come dusk!

Mr & Mrs Bobajob are now also booked and looking forward to our first meet. Be great to meet some of you.
Please do not judge us on my recent postings!
Too late !! ;):)