Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Dorset Club Meet - 28 Sep 2018

So how many of them are Marco Polos and are we all mixing in together or are you segregating us :)

So far we have around 5 Marco Polo's coming... they will have their own special area as requested :thumb

So far we have around 5 Marco Polo's coming... they will have their own special area as requested :thumb

Guess they won't be joining us outside under the stars, drinking and singing 'Hotel California' until the early hours then? :):bananadance2

Does anyone know if you can walk into West Bay from the campsite please?

Does anyone know if you can walk into West Bay from the campsite please?
Looks like it:-
CAA8D632-4EE9-48E9-9708-5BEA694BDBBA.jpeg

Edit: just spotted a brewery. That’s me sorted!:D

Yes - an easy downhill walk via footpath but a bit harder on the way back after large fish and chips weighing you down

Mick booked in for Saturday night.look after him,as I will be living it up in Portugal for the week ( sorry to miss the meet) - Rosie Mrs Speleo

Mick booked in for Saturday night.look after him,as I will be living it up in Portugal for the week ( sorry to miss the meet) - Rosie Mrs Speleo
We will look after him I'm sure!!
Did you enjoy the Wickham Festival?
I did but my camping spot was not ideal. Near the toilets and showers in the top caravan and motorhome field but too near! Was surrounded by randomly parked cars and vans and also the toilet/shower tankers came round at 6am. Also on the through route for everyone going to the facilities and main arena.
I will know better next time - I think though that the mixed camping field was still on the stubble?

We will look after him I'm sure!!
Did you enjoy the Wickham Festival?
I did but my camping spot was not ideal. Near the toilets and showers in the top caravan and motorhome field but too near! Was surrounded by randomly parked cars and vans and also the toilet/shower tankers came round at 6am. Also on the through route for everyone going to the facilities and main arena.
I will know better next time - I think though that the mixed camping field was still on the stubble?
had a good time at wickham thanks, there were 2 mixed camping, the other one( we we were in ) got filled up by Wednesday night. It was a hay field so great to camp on. Such a shame you got a bad spot. Mick works down the road so went on Wednesday lunch time and nabbed a spot quickly. Couldn’t believe the motorhome field, it was rammed. Better underfoot than last year,

Thought it was Nick, or have things changed

@dayslikethis
Nice video from the drone.
We been there the 27-28th last april on our return from the Gloucestercher meet.
We walked up to Seatown and back , the other direction as your walk in the vid.
When you see it from the sky it looks spectaculair !
Nice site , alltough to crouwded and expencive imo.

@dayslikethis
Nice video from the drone.
We been there the 27-28th last april on our return from the Gloucestercher meet.
We walked up to Seatown and back , the other direction as your walk in the vid.
When you see it from the sky it looks spectaculair !
Nice site , alltough to crouwded and expencive imo.
Just Googled Seatown - looks like a nice option (and pub) - thanks :)

I split my reply to your post but you wouldn’t do this (buy an MP) would you?

Ha ha no. You’ve met us. We aren’t posh enough for white leather seats and yaught flooring...

Ha ha no. You’ve met us. We aren’t posh enough for white leather seats and yaught flooring...
Yes, and there was me thinking that someone who could eulogise over a potty cover was very posh!! ;):happy

I doubt I can make it down in time on the Friday night but would it be ok to book in just for the Saturday night?