Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet 2023 - SLIMBRIDGE California Club Meet Fri 22nd - Sun 24th September

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 22-09-2023
Event end date: Sunday 24-09-2023
Registration ends: Friday 22-09-2023
Maximum: 50
Username Guest count Note
Mr T Mr T 1  
TheDoc TheDoc 3  
Calimagg Calimagg 2  
D Denise Davies 2 Our first rally
GlennR GlennR 2  
Saesneg Shaun Saesneg Shaun 2 + Dog
A alison 1  
Keith Smith Keith Smith 2 +Jess
Ting Tong Ting Tong 2  
Loz2286 Loz2286 2 plus two Miniature Schnauzer pups
H Hamish S 1  
GillianC GillianC 1 Plus Bryn the pooch.
John Coonan John Coonan 2 Our first rally
Jabberwocky Jabberwocky 2  
blakeley blakeley 1  
colinmurray colinmurray 2  
We’re booked in and very excited as though we’ve had Reggie for five years this will be our first meet up.

I will have my Topper with me just in case but in truth I want it to rain so as to test the new canvas.:D

Sadly we’re not going to be able to make this as the NHS have messed me around endlessly with appointments and I’ll be recuperating at home then. If spaces run out then I’m happy to sell our place. We were really looking forward to it as we enjoyed the last one there in May 2019. Have fun!

Sadly we’re not going to be able to make this as the NHS have messed me around endlessly with appointments and I’ll be recuperating at home then. If spaces run out then I’m happy to sell our place. We were really looking forward to it as we enjoyed the last one there in May 2019. Have fun!
Sorry to hear this, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Hope to see you at another meet sometime in the future.

That's a real pity. We were looking forwards to meeting up with you guys again. Here's to a quick recovery and an opportunity to catch up with you again soon.

weather looking iffy, do we have the function room available to us? The quiz last time was good fun

weather looking iffy, do we have the function room available to us? The quiz last time was good fun
Sorry, no, we don’t have the function room booked. As per description this more of an informal meet up. We will most certainly be making use of the pub and I’m sure we will socially be gathering there of an evening. Weather isn’t looking too bad…….
See you tomorrow!

Hi Chris
Many thanks for organising Slimbridge meet again this year, cant make it until Saturday, look forward to seeing everyone
Colin & Maria

Any idea who controls the fishing along the canal, thinking I might have a dangle for a couple of hours if it's possible?

Morning! For those joining us at Slimbridge please note you do not need to check in with reception, please drive through to the rally field at the far end of the site.
Just follow the gravel road all the way through the site and you’ll see us at the very end of the site.
Please check in with me on arrival.
Safe journey, hope to see you all soon. IMG_9732.jpeg

Morning! For those joining us at Slimbridge please note you do not need to check in with reception, please drive through to the rally field at the far end of the site.
Just follow the gravel road all the way through the site and you’ll see us at the very end of the site.
Please check in with me on arrival.
Safe journey, hope to see you all soon. View attachment 114747
Have a great weekend and hope to see you on the next meet! :)

For those heading here check the traffic, reports of an accident on the M5 causing long delays on both carriageways near Worcester J7 and J8.