Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Dorset Club Meet - 28 Sep 2018

I will have to check with the site as the rally is based on two nights.

I think you can arrive upto 9.30-10pm however on Friday night if that helps

Yes that might help. If not happy to pay the two night price and just arrive Saturday morning

I have just spoken to the site and anyone that is booked for just one night may not be in the area where the rally is as these pitches were all based on a two night stay, also they tell me there are only 4 pitches remaining however I am still waiting to have this confirmed

Advance Traffic Warning to anyone coming along the M27 or down the M3 to the meet

Just read that the M27 will be closed in both directions between Junctions 3 (M271) and 5 (Airport) Friday 28th Sept to Monday 1st October for bridge repairs. The official diversion is through Salisbury. Could be interesting

Here is the information from Highways England https://highwaysengland.co.uk/projects/m27-romsey-road-bridge-replacement-scheme/

Last edited:
Advance Traffic Warning to anyone coming along the M27 or down the M3 to the meet

Just read that the M27 will be closed in both directions between Junctions 3 (M271) and 5 (Airport) Friday 28th Sept to Monday 1st October for bridge repairs. The official diversion is through Salisbury. Could be interesting

Thanks will check it out. Depends on what time they are closing and opening it.
Might be a good excuse to add an extra night or two!!

Here is the information from Highways England https://highwaysengland.co.uk/projects/m27-romsey-road-bridge-replacement-scheme/

I guess we’ll be going M3/A303 to Yeovil and then south to the meet. I wonder if we’ll pass Stonehenge at sunset: it happened to me once before.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

I split my reply to your post but you wouldn’t do this (buy an MP) would you?

So I already replied to this however;

Can I draw your attention @Jabberwocky, to Page 2 of the 'Discussion regarding T6 ONLY roof corrosion' thread.... Tut Tut ;)

Ha! Haunted by my past as we all are!!
I feel suitably chastened but in truth I never went to price an MP. We were too excited about just being a month away from delivery. I also got response from Granny Jen (page 3/4) that made me think twice. The Mods will be after us for this of topic discussion and :Nailbiting , especially me!

Hi, sorry but we’re going to have to cancel as not only do we have our 3 yr old Grandaughter this W/e- which is fine cos she’s been before... we also have our 1 yr old Grandaughter and think that may be tooooo much!! Do you know if we can cancel with a refund?

Hi, sorry but we’re going to have to cancel as not only do we have our 3 yr old Grandaughter this W/e- which is fine cos she’s been before... we also have our 1 yr old Grandaughter and think that may be tooooo much!! Do you know if we can cancel with a refund?
Hi Tracy, we haven't booked yet, so could possibly take over your booking if this is allowed?

Hi Tracy.
As we haven't booked yet, maybe we could take your place if this is allowed?

I don't think the site allows cancellations but they do allow you to change the name on the booking as we had to do a couple today. This will allow you to resell the pitch.

Just testing a new function …

Anyone attending this meet can you click the button below please

[RSVP=24466]I am attending the Dorset Meet [/RSVP]

Results are added to post #1

Last edited:
Hi Tracy, we haven't booked yet, so could possibly take over your booking if this is allowed?

Hi Tracy.
As we haven't booked yet, maybe we could take your place if this is allowed?

Hi yes of course Caroline

Shall I ring the site to change the name?

Hi Tracy,
Sorry but we are now sorted for the weekend, so won't be able to take your offer.
Hopefully someone else will.
Caroline

I see from the email I recieved that day visitors are allowed. I'm away the previous 2 weekends so can't do this one but if it's a nice day I might come down to say hello - as a day visitor do I need to book and is there a charge? Not really keen on booking as I'm not certain I'll make it.

Just discovered there are some places left on this meet so myself and the boss have just booked can't wait not been to a meeting for a while now. :bananadance2

Just discovered there are some places left on this meet so myself and the boss have just booked can't wait not been to a meeting for a while now. :bananadance2

Be good to see you both again, it has certainly been a long time! I think you have had about 5 Cali's since the last time you came to a meet :)

Be good to see you both again, it has certainly been a long time! I think you have had about 5 Cali's since the last time you came to a meet :)

It will be nice to see yourself and and Kev looking forward to it.

Only had three SE's on a beach now :thumb