Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drive the Deal Special Orders Available??

O

OxonCalifornia

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Interesting - I've just received an email from Drive the Deal where they have numerous Cali's on their offers page which has never happened before?

I wonder whether this is them pushing new Cali's to sell , which have been pre ordered with dealer as the order books close Or perhaps some of these are cancelled orders?
Some good deals to be had though?
I would certainly try to match deal with a local dealer ...or has that opportunity now already passed now and the only way is through similar orders that have already been accepted by VW?

visit the Special Offers page by clicking this link https://www.drivethedeal.com/SpecialOffers.aspx

Scroll towards the end of the list

Last edited:
Might be cancellations due to recent roof issues.

Look like dealer stock/ cancelled orders as says “available for quick delivery”

Last seen this scenario with Autoebid in 2019, ie pre-Covid boom in demand. Email attached from November 2019 - note how much prices have increased since!

For example - £61k for a 199PS 4MOTION with two-tone paint…

802D10CD-4BF6-4E58-AF76-ADE6DFBB8A82.png

F852D078-A156-4E4E-9BA2-8DEA8F391FBD.png

Last seen this scenario with Autoebid in 2019, ie pre-Covid boom in demand. Email attached from November 2019 - note how much prices have increased since!

View attachment 121472

View attachment 121473
Cracking deals to be fair.

Hi, long, long time lurker here.

Having missed out on recent 0% deals we came across the other day, these looked a good deal, especially as we were considering a nearly new one and not having to wait for a build, so we have committed to buying one, and it had all the options we wanted and more to boot.
Actually quite nervous and shaking typing as I have never bought a new vehicle and certainly not spent this much in one go - gone for 5yr HP with 50% deposit.
I thought being drive the deal it would be with Eurovans, but its with VWCV Lancashire which is just over the pennines from us.

Hi, long, long time lurker here.

Having missed out on recent 0% deals we came across the other day, these looked a good deal, especially as we were considering a nearly new one and not having to wait for a build, so we have committed to buying one, and it had all the options we wanted and more to boot.
Actually quite nervous and shaking typing as I have never bought a new vehicle and certainly not spent this much in one go - gone for 5yr HP with 50% deposit.
I thought being drive the deal it would be with Eurovans, but its with VWCV Lancashire which is just over the pennines from us.
Lovely stuff. When are you picking it up?

View attachment 121472

View attachment 121473
I first read that as the offers that were available now! I was about to call Jamie and cancel my order. Read in haste, repent at leisure.

So collection is Tuesday, so exited!

I guess I have a bit of reading to of what to look out for on handover, were are pretty familiar with the California itself as we have hired one loads of times from Four Seasons in Glasgow, most recently where we had a new 24 plate one with 5 miles on, at that point we had to commit to getting a new one ourselves.

I assume it’s just a copy & paste error but it says Audi Dealer !!! I brought mine through Drive the deal last year & was very good , also the Ad doesn’t say if it’s 150 or 204 Bhp

I assume it’s just a copy & paste error but it says Audi Dealer !!! I brought mine through Drive the deal last year & was very good , also the Ad doesn’t say if it’s 150 or 204 Bhp
No Cut and Paste error..
The Audi's are at the top of the page as the offers are by brand in Alphabetical order .
Scroll down to VW where there were about 10 California's - some 150 some 204 and I think there were some 4M too but that was on 4/4 and the link is live so up to date.
Have another look and allow yourself a bit more time :)

I've just taken a look - I think they have only got 150 BHP ones left now as there were definitely some 204's and 4M's there when I posted the thread

Have closer look definitely says Audi

VOLKSWAGEN CALIFORNIA DIESEL ESTATE 2.0 TDI OCEAN 4DR DSG​

Brand new unregistered cars, you will be the first registered keeper and will deal with the Audi dealer directly once an order is placed.

I first read that as the offers that were available now! I was about to call Jamie and cancel my order. Read in haste, repent at leisure.
Haha, yes I saw that and began to feel like I’d just really missed out on something! Then the penny dropped :D

Have closer look definitely says Audi

VOLKSWAGEN CALIFORNIA DIESEL ESTATE 2.0 TDI OCEAN 4DR DSG​

Brand new unregistered cars, you will be the first registered keeper and will deal with the Audi dealer directly once an order is placed.
Just a typo

Back