Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eskdale Dub fest

Hi, 2 for us please, thanks for arranging. We arrive on the Friday, aiming for lunchtime. Would welcome anyone who wants to call and share a cuppa. We have a Cali club sticker, otherwise pretty unremarkable. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Two plus dog for us. Also planning to arrive Friday early afternoon. Looking forward to catching up with everyone and hope the weather stays good.

Hello Dottie

Can you let me know what time you are booking the table for? Asking as we would like to join in if we may if you're not planning on eating too late into the evening. There's four of us two adults and two well behaved older children.

Thanks for arranging too.
Elaine

Hi all

I have booked a table for us all for 7pm at the Boot Inn (same place/same table as last year!)

Elaine (Seaview) - will that be early enough for you? It can be altered at this point if you think a little earlier is better?

TWFWA - are you +dog?! :cool:

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Anne Marie, I'll aim to join you on Friday for a cuppa, thanks.

Great weather today - maybe a little early to hope that the weather might remain good and match last year's, but here's hoping. AA is booked for 8am tomorrow morning, so we should be on the road again! :)

If anyone else wants to join us, please let me know as soon as possible - they are likely to be busy :cheers

7.00 is perfect for us, thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

We will be there afternoon too unless M6 is a car park. Have club sticker too
7 pm fine for us, thank you Dottie

Dottie, Just seen this thread. If not too late, 2 adults plus dog if possible please.
Thank you.

Dottie, Just seen this thread. If not too late, 2 adults plus dog if possible please.
Thank you.
You're in!

By my count, the following haven't been booked in for the meal yet...still a few seats I believe....
  • Denzilgts
  • Calvin
  • Isa Neal
  • PAMMYVAN
  • ROKET
I spent Saturday morning with the AA man, Saturday afternoon driving about charging the battery and today taking my van for a trip about - all great fun now we're back on the road! Hoping next weekend's weather is like now - 18C yesterday!

Hi ditties, just seen the thread , we would like to come along for the meal if that's ok We are planning to be there Friday early afternoon . Look forward to meeting everyone

Hi ditties, just seen the thread , we would like to come along for the meal if that's ok
I think we'll still be able to squeeze you in....depending on how many you are squeezing into your van for the weekend? How many are you?
See you soon :embarrased

You're in!

By my count, the following haven't been booked in for the meal yet...still a few seats I believe....
  • Denzilgts
  • Calvin
  • Isa Neal
  • PAMMYVAN
  • ROKET
I spent Saturday morning with the AA man, Saturday afternoon driving about charging the battery and today taking my van for a trip about - all great fun now we're back on the road! Hoping next weekend's weather is like now - 18C yesterday!

Just the two of us ..

...Just the two of you
We can make it if we try
Just the 16 of us (and 4 dogs!)
Building Calis in the sky......

Sorry, couldn't help but think of lyrics.....

They're still squeezing us in....you're ok to go!

Hi PAMMYVAN
Did you mean to type something in your reply above?

Just arrived at Eskdale. PLEASE NOTE: IT IS VERY WET ALREADY. BRING WELLIES. Stay on the tarmac road when you arrive, don't go on the grass to let folk by. Go up to reception and let Martin instruct you where to park, and issue you with flippers ;)

Hope we have a good spot. Going to be an interesting day on Sunday watching everyone leave( or not as the case may be) see you tomorrow afternoon

We will all be mixed up I suspect in trying to keep us above water / supply ehu where booked.
He suspects we will all have to get towed off. I imagine it will get a bit stressful I'm afraid. The forecast is improving slowly, but we'll all need our patience this weekend....

I might not bring the dog then...
I better phone mum/dad kennels.

It's still throwing it down! Where is Noah when you need him? (and before anyone says anything, yes, we could turn my van upside down and use it as a boat....)

Any better this morning?
It's has stopped raining for the first time, although some more is forecast.
The Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon forecast isn't too bad, with plenty of sunny intervals, but the ground isn't going to dry up for weeks.
I wouldn't put anyone off coming, but the correct footwear is essential, plus patience getting on and off your pitch. He doesn't want folk moving their vans once pitched (which is OK as the pubs are all really close!).

Good news that the rain has stopped!

We're all packed including wellies and just about to leave on our 6 hr plus journey.

Excited to be on our first longer trip of the new season.