Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet East Fleet Farm - Weymouth

What day is Comfortz there please? We are looking to pick up some awning sides. Thanks.

What day is Comfortz there please? We are looking to pick up some awning sides. Thanks.
Sorry Comfortz not attending. It's just an informal meet this weekend.

OK Thanks, saved myself a wated journey, shame he could not make it

An hour away just fed the dogs and back on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a 1st! Getting wet from rain being driven in through the top vent. Bit breezy tonight.

:Nailbiting We are newbies to the Cali scene. This weather is a baptism of fire. Loving the Cali though uncertain about braving a run along the coast path at present, feel the key might get a little bit soggy let alone us!

Rain should stop at 12 and brighten up by 3. Meanwhile in a Cali

59ad3e995ee332957f2d68c2f07b6970.jpg

Thanks to everyone for coming along this weekend. Especially those who arrived yesterday and braved the wind and rain overnight. Pleased to report that the sun has come out and looks like it will be a lovely evening. calirally.jpg

We had a lovely time, met lots of new people and learned a lot more about our Cali.
Thanks for hosting the event @rich-s, fabulous site and we shall be back before long.
Simon & Helen

Had a lovely weekend, will be returning to East fleet. Still lots to explore. Really enjoy the club meets. Would liked to have stayed longer but work beckons

We had a great time and met some nice people. It's a lovely site with so much room. Hope to come down again sometime soon.
Thanks for hosting this event.

We had a great time even though we got there lunch time Saturday just in time for the rain to stop. Sorry we didn't get a chance to see most of you but we will be at the next meet if we can.

East Fleet is a great site and we will be adding it to the list of weekenders for the future.

My son loved the trike
DSC01779.JPG
Stan was a little less bothered
2016-09-11 10.04.29.JPG

Thanks to everyone who said hi, chatted and shared useful tips and information. Great site will be recommending to all fellow campers. Hope to make another meet and learn more!

Back