Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

European Green Zones

Alex Currie

Alex Currie

Papasmurf
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Does the T6 need the green zone stickers for travelling in Europe?

You mean the german sticker? They are just for some german cities, not for ‘Europe’. And yes, to enter these cities, a T6 needs a sticker, just as any other car.
csm_Gr%C3%BCne_Plakette_GR-UN_2004_1000px_57369e95c6.png

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

yes. I asked the same question in another post. I gather every vehicle does.

French and German Stickers for travel in certain areas/towns/cities.

Needless to say that a short search gives a lot of info ...
IMG_1325.PNG
And that you don't just have one rule in europe but diffrent rules in diffrent country's so if you plan to drive in "every" european country you better scout some local websites.
In other words ....giving away witch country(s) you'l be heading will narrow down the list;)

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Friends - been away for a while but to save wading through the searches (sorry HC! ;) ) is there a 'top' topic/guide you can link to on this in particular regarding a T5 in France, Spain, Belgium?

Friends - been away for a while but to save wading through the searches (sorry HC! ;) ) is there a 'top' topic/guide you can link to on this in particular regarding a T5 in France, Spain, Belgium?

Hi there,
This will be of use to you: https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/green-zones.24424/

(Spain has to my knowledge only Barcelona regulation. Even if I must say that I drive a lot around in that city and never saw any checkpoint whatsoever)

If you decide to buy one, make sure you search out the official website. The difference is the cost.

A French Crit-Aire sticker was €4.50 a while back and the German Umwelt sticker €6.00 including UK delivery last month.
On the 'official looking' sites you may well pay up to €35 for the same thing. Quite a rip off.

Alan

Thank you everyone for your excellent advice. I have just completed my Air Quality Certificate for France which was about 4€ and have signed up for the Sanef toll. Now to tackle the regulations in Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and Italy! What happened to travelling freely in Europe?

Back