Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extra seat on two rails California (4Motion)

Cali-61-180-SE

Cali-61-180-SE

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone having any sort of technique to fit extra seat on two rails California (4Motion). If yes please share the pictures and more information how we will do that?

Many thanks
JK

You would need to get the third rail fitted. There are companies that do this, but I hear it's quite labour intensive.

On a 4Motion Oli? I thought it wasn't offered due to the extra running gear being in the way?

Simon

Thanks for reply.
I know its very difficult to extra rail on 4Motion cali. but i am more interested in some kind of adapter so we can fit extra seat on two rails.

Thanks
JK

jeetu2k said:
Thanks for reply.
I know its very difficult to extra rail on 4Motion cali. but i am more interested in some kind of adapter so we can fit extra seat on two rails.

Thanks
JK

I presume though that the 4 Motion Beach has extra seats - all Beaches have extra rails no matter how many seats you specify.

Been that the Beach 4 Motion would be the same as the Cali 4 Motion I wonder how they can do this, or perhaps they don't?

James

jeetu2k said:
Thanks for reply.

Thanks
JK

Be careful using the 5th seat on an adapter, they are very heavy & will probably not be covered by insurance which could be a nightmare in the event of an accident.
I seem to think that Oxford T5 fitted third rail to a van. Give him a call.

http://www.oxfordt5.co.uk/

Back