Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Final calculations made, but the exchgange rate is rubbish shal I order or not?

ChrisB

ChrisB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Well,

My final calculations are as follows:

The approximate kerb weight of my chosen model 150CV Ocean DSG 4 motion is (according to the Spanish brochure) 2438 kilos and the asking price is 62k euros. This puts the cost per kilo at E25.43 per kilo which is about the same price as a moderately good serrano ham.

So based upon this information, I now have to decide whether to place my order or not.

The problem is whether all the chaos in the UK is likely to result in more political upheaval and a further reduction in the already pathetic exchange rate, thus making the cost of the ham prohibitively expensive.

Honest opinions please. Is the T6 cali' really that good and worth the cost?

I would really value your opinions.

Thanks

Chris

Do you think the answer will be :it is not worth the money asking members on this forum?
Only few of the 10.000 members will say no , those are the ones selling up afther a few months finding out the Cali is not a real camper but a Cali .
One or two selling up becose they can not live with the roofcorrosion.
And some drop out becose they need £ for something else like a house.

If you are one of the above , don't do it ..

Do you think the answer will be :it is not worth the money asking members on this forum?
Only few of the 10.000 members will say no , those are the ones selling up afther a few months finding out the Cali is not a real camper but a Cali .
One or two selling up becose they can not live with the roofcorrosion.
And some drop out becose they need £ for something else like a house.

If you are one of the above , don't do it ..

Perhaps buy just a few kg of ham? :happy

On the basis of an EU average annual meat consumption of about 40kg per head, you could keep yourself in serrano ham for just over 60 years. So if you're still a teenager, you might find that the ham wins.

But if you're more than about 17 years old, buy the Cali as you'll be (actuarially) dead before you get through the ham.

Go for it. It's fun, fun, fun. Life is too short and then you die !!!

Back