Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Forum Login Problems

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
This is just a temporary section as we have had a few emails from members that have had problems logging in to the forum and registering.

If you have experienced any problems at all please can you report them here with as much detail as possible so as we can look at fixing them.

Many thanks

Martin

For some months now I have had to login every time I came to the forum. By that I mean insert my user name and password. Previously I would be kept logged in. I am now in Rome and all week I have been able to open up the forum web pages without logging in each time. Is there a different system in Europe?
I always use the same iPad wherever I am.

Have Fun

Bob

Hi Bob, this problem keeps cropping up, I have made a few changes to the forums cookie settings, hopefully this will cure the problem.

If anyone else is still having this problem, please let me know

Thanks Martin. I'll try it when I'm back in the UK.

I have to say up until today I was having similar problems to Bob but since logging this morning I have stayed logged on for every visit. I'd just put it down to using an iPhone or being constantly on the move to different parts of the UK

Alasdair

When I log in with the iPad I have to put in my user name each time although my password is already inserted. Weird eh?
But when I log in on the Mac I get straight in, no problem. Even weirder!

Hi,

I also need to enter user and password each time. But main problem I have is that I have just signed up to be a VIP member so I can access the downloads and even though the user and password I have just entered have allowed me to log in when I am prompted to enter them again in order to access the downloads I am told my password is incorrect.

We pick up our new Cali Beach on Friday :bananadance so I want to download the handover checklists but can't access them despite having just paid to be a VIP member purely for this reason.

Please could someone help so we can have a good handover on Friday - we have waited 18 weeks for our Beach and want it to go right!

Thanks,

Sarah

Good luck with your collection on friday :thumb

We are having continuing logon problems. I sent you a message some weeks ago but have not had a reply as yet.
We are getting emails from you but can't logon unless through e-mail. Message comes up 'exceeded maximum number of login attempts'.
Also, we don't appear to be on membership list, despite having joined (and paid) as VIP members.
Please advise.

Hi if you look to the right of your post your profile says you are a VIP member
What login problems are you having as you must be logged in to post this message?

I can't see us on the actual membership list.
Every time we try to log on, the message I detailed in my previous post comes up & have to do the 'Captcha' (which isn't always as easy as today's!!!!)
Perhaps our password is incorrect?

I have just tested your login and can't see any errors, can you please try a different browser and let us know how you get on.

Back