Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

French city vignettes

I just downsized mine using a photo editor.

I wish that I could downsize me as easily :sad Too much Belgian chocolate and French wine these last few days

Just convert to a PDF file.
Easy on a Mac, just save or print to PDF.:thumb

I think this vignette thing is just a ploy to get your registration details so they can send you your traffic fines...

I think this vignette thing is just a ploy to get your registration details so they can send you your traffic fines...
Probably, but they can do that already via DVLA. Don't know if that will change in the future.;)

I have just applied online for my French emission certificate. Has anyone else done this yet? Apparently, fines of up to 135 euros are being levied if you don't display the certificate (sticker) in applicable areas. At the moment are Paris, Lyon and Grenoble are 'live' areas, but others are likely to follow. It's only 4.80 euros including postage, so I thought it was worth being covered just in case.

I have just applied online for my French emission certificate. Has anyone else done this yet? Apparently, fines of up to 135 euros are being levied if you don't display the certificate (sticker) in applicable areas. At the moment are Paris, Lyon and Grenoble are 'live' areas, but others are likely to follow. It's only 4.80 euros including postage, so I thought it was worth being covered just in case.
A thread was going round back in Feb '17. Maybe more info for you if you need.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/air-quality-certificate-for-france.17097/

Sorry, I did use the search engine before posting to see if this had already been discussed and I drew a blank. I will delete the post.

Sorry, I did use the search engine before posting to see if this had already been discussed and I drew a blank. I will delete the post.
For what it's worth I rarely use the font screen search - it's not that great. If you click on the "More" option you will get a much better search result.

I bought a sticker pre-summer … Right after I mounted it in the frontscren we decided to go to Croatia instead of France ;-)