Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge condensation

Thanks for the link, WG. Looks rather voluminous. Maybe GrennyJens daily tea towel is more practible...

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.
Only goes in the Fridge when there is room. I have 2 others in the vehicle, one under front seat and one in boot . Amazing how much water is collected, especially in winter.

Only goes in the Fridge when there is room. I have 2 others in the vehicle, one under front seat and one in boot . Amazing how much water is collected, especially in winter.

Where does all the water come from? Humid air from outside the Cali maybe? Attracted via several openings in the bodywork...

Dry regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

Where does all the water come from? Humid air from outside the Cali maybe? Attracted via several openings in the bodywork...

Dry regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.
I use the vehicle all year round, so wet coats, shoes etc; sleeping, cooking etc: . Yes, from the atmosphere, but never have internal condensation with changes in ambient temperature, even on the exposed body panels in the kitchen/wardrobe. AirCon On all the time but I’ve proven to myself that these do make a difference. Used to use them in our Caravan over winter to great benefit.

Nice bit of kit but cmon 24 euros they be rinsing me like some real bad boys
Got something similar from a local Poundshop type Iron mongers/general store. £2 and easily cut to size for the base and rear wall .

No more than VW do for a Cali
Depends what you compare it to. Compared to a brand new conversion on exactly the same base vehicle with the same vehicle options it can be the same or cheaper but at least you end up with a M1 car rather than a N1 commercial vehicle.

Got something similar from a local Poundshop type Iron mongers/general store. £2 and easily cut to size for the base and rear wall .
Did the same but I managed to find one that was an exact fit for the base. Might have been from Dunelm.