Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Good Facebook site VW T5

dayslikethis said:
For those of us awaiting delivery or others who like seeing good tips on the Cali I was directed to this Facebook site which has an enormous amount of photos and some interesting tips.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/VW-T5-Ca ... 0702712640

Enjoy

I must admit i don't put much energy into this club's facebook page ,but we have found that members and non-members of this club forum do seem to prefer the main forum for all their needs,as it is so current and up to date ....

i have had a look at that german fb page in the past .. :thumb

choplee said:
dayslikethis said:
For those of us awaiting delivery or others who like seeing good tips on the Cali I was directed to this Facebook site which has an enormous amount of photos and some interesting tips.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/VW-T5-Ca ... 0702712640

Enjoy

I must admit i don't put much energy into this club's facebook page ,but we have found that members and non-members of this club forum do seem to prefer the main forum for all their needs,as it is so current and up to date ....

i have had a look at that german fb page in the past .. :thumb

Be under no illusion - no other site compares to this club forum - it goes without saying it's the best of course

Facebook forums just don't seem to work for me, navigation is not so easy and threads harder to follow. Plus the problem of putting pictures on there, who owns the picture etc, and it's just is not as pleasurable as a decent well run proper forum like what this one is.

Sent from an iPad using Tapatalk

Andy80F said:
Facebook forums just don't seem to work for me, navigation is not so easy and threads harder to follow. Plus the problem of putting pictures on there, who owns the picture etc, and it's just is not as pleasurable as a decent well run proper forum like what this one is.

Sent from an iPad using Tapatalk

i hear ya fella ....... you just loose posts from day to day ,as it's social networking for now and the forums are setup for archives and multiple threads and forums within forums ..

i do use facebook for my local vw club that i'm president of and it keeps me in touch with the day to day things of my interests etc :D

Back