Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale H&R Anti Roll Bar Set for Vans with Xenons/LEDs

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have brand new set of front and rear H&R Anti Roll Bars, I never got around to fitting them and have since sold the van
Part number is 33267-2 The front bar is 26mm thick and rear 30mm thick.

My California did not have the heavy duty stabilisers (thicker anti roll bars) fitted as an factory option, our previous T5 did and the difference was in my opinion substantial, both in handling and how much the van moved around when stationary, the kids movement upstairs used to make the van rock which the previous one didn't. Also helped stability when towing, our previous van was steady as a rock with the heavy duty stabilisers. Slight storage scuff see pic.

£375 Collection only From Hertfordshire/border of North London/Essex

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Also to add I can't see a reason why these wouldn't fit a T5/T6 that didn't have LED/Xenons as the only different is the tag on one of the rear mounting brackets that the lighting level sensor bolts onto. If you don't have LED/Xenons there is nothing to Hook up.

We have them fitted, with standard factory suspension; The roll bars make a huge difference to handling…makes driving twisty country lanes a pleasure! Gets rid of the wallow.

I would be keen but I'd need them delivered and it would have to be cheaper than a new set delivered from ebay!

Here to help!

Seriously though, I was just sharing my thoughts as a potential buyer. I’m looking for this exact thing.

GLWS.

Back